Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Make 2 lists, 1 for the 2d games and 1 for the 3d games

AnofalyeAnofalye Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,433

Hiya,

Kinda simple.  Put the 3d list in top, and the 2d list somewhere below.

Most walkerbye want a *uber 3d* with the best resolution...when they stumble on a 2d without knowing it, they go flaming poor folks that are still doing a good job, just not what those walkerbye want. :)

I have to admit, that despite all my good attitude, now that I play old EQ for so long, it is hard to look on much lesser graphics(a little lesser is fine, I still play Civilizations after all, but they aint a MMORPG hehehe)...and the 2d is plainly a pain saddly, I wish I was less superficial...but...I am saddly that superficial.

Actual setting would be like putting "tournedos" and "Corned Beef" 1 beside the other...

- "Coercing? No no, I assure you, they are willing to bring my bags and pay public transportation just to help me, it is true!''

- "If I understand you well, you are telling me until next time. " - Ren

Comments

• Odin1985Odin1985 Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 342

well i think would be easier just to add an extra column saying which is which :P

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man´s character give him power"
    -Abraham Lincoln

Coder, Webmaster and Modeler

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man?s character give him power"
    -Abraham Lincoln

Coder, Webmaster and Modeler

• AnofalyeAnofalye Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,433

*nod*  that would work as well.

The idea is to make sure someone wanting a uber 3d dont go click on 2d stuff. :)

Someone checking on games like Everquest should not, for any reason, stumble on Ultima online! :)  They should know they are going down the shaft in graphics prior clicking. :)

- "Coercing? No no, I assure you, they are willing to bring my bags and pay public transportation just to help me, it is true!''

- "If I understand you well, you are telling me until next time. " - Ren