Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

whats the difference beetween gw and gwf

zoarax1zoarax1 Member Posts: 10
whats the different beetween guild wars and guild wars factions

pokkinator

Comments

• Truemode2Truemode2 Member Posts: 46

well this as been posted on here a couple of times i found one of my recent post on it so erm iv copied and gonna past it for you :)

Gw and Gw Faction are both good.. Gw Proph is more pve based with a bit of pvp Gw Factions is pvp based with bit of pve to it...Theres some skills you can not get on proph some you can..Theres skills you carnt get on factions.theres some skills you can..Gw proph map i much larger than Factions couse its more pve in it.And yes you can pay Gw Factions without buying the  Gw proph first.They are both Stand alone games.But if you want to travel to both island you best merg your " Gw accounts togthere

My Advice is to by Gw Proph First so you know wat your doing first...Then buy Factions few weeks after..Then get Nightfall wen its out.

• zoarax1zoarax1 Member Posts: 10
    thanks i also heard on gw factions theres like roughes and theives and gw theres others

pokkinator

• VGJusticeVGJustice Member Posts: 640

I assume you're talking about "rogues" and "thieves", and there are neither in either game.

The classes in Prophecies are Warrior, Ranger, Elementalist, Mesmer, Necromancer, and Monk.

Factions has all those plus Assassins and Ritualists.

Check them out here.

--~~--
    Play Guild Wars? Go here - http://gw.gamewikis.org/wiki/Main_Page
    And go here for the new official Guild Wars Wiki! http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Main_Page

• zoarax1zoarax1 Member Posts: 10
    thanks i should hey my games and spelling right.

pokkinator

• last_exilelast_exile Member Posts: 196
    Ones better ones not plain and simple
  • nzbiachnzbiach Member Posts: 5
    well . if i didn't buy Gw Proph, and just buy GW factions..did i miss anything? i mens did i miss any missions
  • SephiriusSephirius Member Posts: 8
    Actually Factions is probably easier to "Start With"  You level much faster and get more familiar with the game much more quickly.  Plus you have 2 *more classes that Proph does not.  Prophecies is a good game, make no mistake, I'd say the storyline is more engaging and has a better PvE experience.  But if you are looking for a quick and fun introduction to GW, Factions is the way to go currently.