Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If you could recreate a known superhero in COH, who would it be?

KoltraneKoltrane Member UncommonPosts: 1,049

City of Heroes is not about to let players duplicate a copyrighted superhero like Superman or Green Lantern in the game, but if you could do that, which superhero would you most want to play?

I think I'd have to pick Hong Kong Fooey, if for no other reason than to get access to the Fooeymobile.  Imagine, you hai-karate a gong and it changes from a pagoda-covered golf cart to a helicopter or a submarine or an ice cream truck.  Too cool!

Oh, and in case any of you didn't know, Marvel Comics is working with Vivendi Universal to create a MMORPG based on their universe.  THAT should be interesting.

-----

Old timer.

Comments

• lyonman24lyonman24 Member Posts: 855
    the wounder twins. think of the possabilitys lolimage

• Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze) or Lobo

Though I guess Lobo wouldn't really be considered a Hero :P

• GendailGendail Member UncommonPosts: 178

Cable from X-Force

Old school Cable that is, from the very beginning of the comic series, I have no idea if it's still around or what he turned into but I thought he was pretty bad ass in the first year or so of the run.

• heartlessheartless Member UncommonPosts: 4,993
    Take a look at this pic. I made it into a link because the pic was way too big and I'm too lazy to crop it. Anyway, it's a screen cap of a guy who tried to make a Wolverine look-a-like. He came pretty darn close if you ask me.

• FinweFinwe Member CommonPosts: 3,106
    The invisible man. Cant kill me if you cant see me.

"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didn't exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"If a mother can kill her own child, what is left before I kill you and you kill me?" -Mother Teresa when talking about abortion after accepting the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979

• Originally posted by heartless
    Take a look at this pic. I made it into a link because the pic was way too big and I'm too lazy to crop it. Anyway, it's a screen cap of a guy who tried to make a Wolverine look-a-like. He came pretty darn close if you ask me.

That's pretty close. I'm guessing as long as he doesn't name himself Wolverine, they'll allow it.

Is it me or does the other guy look like Cobra Commander?

• spookymuffinspookymuffin Member Posts: 11

i like spiderboy. ive always been a fan of the suit/jacket look (rogue, animal man, etc) and you really dont need to fly if you can bound from rooftop to rooftop. id get rid of that webgun thing hes got and go for some kinda blaster ray or telekinesis, levitating cars or other heavy objects and hurling them at someone just makes me giggle with joy.

• ParaTrooperParaTrooper Member Posts: 1,961
    I was looking at the index for similar screenshots and found this, The wolverine attempted copy even has the claws(?)

*Notice: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author... got sick of holding backspace.
    -----------------------------------------
    ParaTrooper, That guy that used to mod the MMORPG.com forums.

• apexapex Member Posts: 7
    i will make ricky martin or britney spears... oooowwhh... my hero!

• xDeadlinexxDeadlinex Member Posts: 83

I would make "The Culligan Man" in all his wonderous filtered water glory.

www.theculliganman.com

Achiever 80%
    Socializer 46%
    Killer 40%
    Explorer 33%

• MrViceMrVice Member Posts: 197

If you're talking powers then I would defantly Night Crawler.

If you're talkin look then it's gotta be Rorstorch from the watchmen.

If you're talkin from any genre then Xellos, from Slayers.

The Vice Man image

• StanLee2StanLee2 Member Posts: 51

Hmmm.

Well if you count Neo from the Matrix..then Neo.

Silver Surfer

Green Lantern

Iron Man

• BKOOLBKOOL Member Posts: 67
    I would recreate Ben the orange rock guy from the fantastic four.  Except this time i would give him webslinging powers and call rock web man.

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359

Powdered Toast Man from Ren and Stimpy.  I mean come on, he farts to make himself fly.  What's a better superpower i ask?

--------------------------------------------

33.333333333333336% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

el kabong!!!

aka quick draw mcgraw!!!

--------------------------------------

• HemKhanHemKhan Member Posts: 231
    Spawn for sure.....omg he rulzz!!!!! image

Outkast Studios
    Mystic Online Community Forums