Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Games for lazy people

I find it funny how something so easy to do that all you have to do is sit in a boat with a rod and string and toss it in the water then wait for something to bite, can become a game on a console. These games are for the PURE lazy people out there that either don't want to get off their bum and do the real thing (now i know i havent gone fishing before i just think its too boring for me) but ya. theres also hunting games that i feel the same way about... this is just my opinion!

But some say im crazy!image

-http://www.aimoo.com/forum/freeboard.cfm?id=559646&NoCaches=Yes
^My board about my game idea...(updated)

Comments

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

back in the day when all i did was console game.. (im a pc person now...can't stand consoles) i used to hate those pro bass tournament type games...

i still do

lol

• gothokaosgothokaos Member UncommonPosts: 145
    I feel the same about crafting in video games....

Gothokaos Maelstrom
    Innoruuk

• OmegaLetOmegaLet Member Posts: 588

it just goes to show how technology is making humans lazier and lazier with each new invention!

but im not complaining about technology! i like being lazy sometimes image

-http://www.aimoo.com/forum/freeboard.cfm?id=559646&NoCaches=Yes
    ^My board about my game idea...(updated)

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

laziest game for a lazy person is harvest moon, on any console. ive been addicted to the gba 1 for 7 harvest moon years now. i still play my ps2 version once in a while, on my 5th year in that. its the life for people who have none! ::::35::

--------------------------------------

• DashDash Member Posts: 25
    Then i would have to say that the king of these Games for lazy people is the SIMS. Its a simulation of everyday life for the people who are to lazy to go through everyday life themselves. NOW THATS the ultimate form of lazyness game there is.

Dash The Ryu

Dash The Ryu

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

meh, im not sure about that. i know people who are in sports and gymnastics and stuff who play the sims.

--------------------------------------