Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chosing a clan

eggDragoneggDragon Member Posts: 7

Hello everyone do you already know which clan you are going to join?

Comments

• Thekobe8Thekobe8 Member Posts: 57
    At the beginning you can only pick 6 clans (Wu-Tang, League of Beggars, Shaolin, Brotherhood of Thieves, Heavenly Deamon and 
    Sacred Flower) the other 3 clans (The Union of Noble Families, The Iron Fist and 
    Black Dragon) will be available only later on the game. there is a rumor that you have to be around lvl 155 (max lvl is 216) leave your current clan and you might be able to join the other 3 clans.
    Personally i will start off as a Wu-Tang and then switch to the Iron Fist

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182
    I'm going for the Brotherhood of thieves 

• IdesofMarchIdesofMarch Member Posts: 1,164
    They all sound similar in the way they're split into four styles (offensive, defensive, healer, and soloist) so I'm personally unsure. I'm leaning towards Wu-Tang so I'll vote for that, but I may end up seeing what name I go with ingame and finding which clan fits it best.

• DeserttFoxxDeserttFoxx Member UncommonPosts: 2,402
    Ironfist... My only issue is choosing my starting clan to be honest.

Quotations Those Who make peaceful resolutions impossible, make violent resolutions inevitable. John F. Kennedy

Life... is the shit that happens while you wait for moments that never come - Lester Freeman

Lie to no one. If there 's somebody close to you, you'll ruin it with a lie. If they're a stranger, who the fuck are they you gotta lie to them? - Willy Nelson

• DestmafhDestmafh Member Posts: 32
    Clan in the front let ya feet stomp. Wonder if the RZA will be the clan leader
  • PandaBurgerPandaBurger Member Posts: 5
     Yay for Wu-Tang!

To know, is to know that you know nothing. That is true knowledge.
    -Confucius

• DevilfishDevilfish Member Posts: 8
    I'm heading to the League of Beggars. So far, I'm having a ton of fun playing for their clan. :)
  • yilun227yilun227 Member Posts: 14
    how about the heavenly demons? are they good?

• Thekobe8Thekobe8 Member Posts: 57
    all the clans are good, the balance between them is great. There is no overpowered clan. Heavenly Demons focus more on the the attack side so they don't have skills for defense.

• dx5000dx5000 Member Posts: 1

i'll go for my brothers, the thieves,  they steal not for their own benefit but for the beggars. so to be exact with, beggars and thieves are allies... lol anyways, where can i see each clans' features or unique ability? so i can specify clearly which clan is best for me ^_^ i rather wait for the close beta this october to personally witness the game...i can't wait... :D

• ironmuckironmuck Member Posts: 4

Wow, theres basically only 4 clans(number of players wise)

I thought there'd be more of a spread(i also know that not many people have answered but...), though Wu-tang being the biggest doesn't surprise me. I wonder how many GZA's and RZA's we'll find :P

• plowhex311plowhex311 Member Posts: 9
    haha, heavnly demons here, but i just cant get wutang clan out of my head (aint nothing to mess with)
  • jrobinsondcjrobinsondc Member Posts: 10
    Must sure i will be in Wu-Tang for the Tai Chi movements, but im still unsure, currently im testing all clans i can in the viet ob version, then after this tests i will make a final choise.

• zanadazanada Member Posts: 48
    my  main will be a Wu-Tang
  • Blood_LustBlood_Lust Member Posts: 2

I say  Heavely Demon is the best. The Demons beat most clan when it comes to fists. wu-dang got nothin compared to them.Heavenly Demon sabers  crush swords =)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Heavenly Demons will kill you with there Bloody palm technique.

Tip of a sword.VS The blade of a saber.  You decide........

• AmaraoAmarao Member UncommonPosts: 650

Beggar and Proud.

• GunscarGunscar Member Posts: 20

i need this for later plz don't delete this i will when i get home

1.  Select the text that you want to copy then click the copy button on the toolbar,

2.  The difference between moving and coping text is that moving the text is going from one place to another. Coping text is you copy and move to where ever you want and have to of the same words or sentences.

3.  The paste all button pastes the copies of all the items in the office clipboard at the insertion point and they would go in order in which they were cut or copied. An item in office clipboard is pasted at the insertion board by clicking on the scroll button next to what you want and then click on paste.

4.  To remove everything from the office clipboard, simply hit the clear all button at the top of the clipboard.

5.  To find of occurrence of JEROME in a document, you are to go to the edit on the tool bar then click on find, and then type in the word JEROME. Then just click on find next until you are done.

6.  When you go to find a word and not get mixed up with another word, you must click on the match case box when you are in the find display box. Otherwise you are going to a lot words with hat inside of it.

9. Go to the edit button on the tool bar and go until you find the find button. Click on it and then click on the replace tab and type in your words day and week and hit replace or replace all depending on how many you want changed.

11 .A thesauruses is a collection of synonyms, which are words that have similar meanings. To replace a word go to the tools tab and click. Then click on the language and then thesaurus, type in the word you want to look up and then click on the word look up.

12. The indents of 2” compared to having no indents looks neat because having indents makes it much neater and makes it look like a big paragraph to were having no indents to a paragraph has a shorter line length. Indents are often used in paragraphs and letters of any kind.

14. To copy the formatting of the first paragraph to the last paragraph in a document by placing the insertion point in the paragraph that contains the formatting to be copied and clicking the format painter button on the toolbar which changes the pointer to a paintbrush. Then clicking on another paragraph applies the copy formatting.

22. Foot notes are used for to document a source usually located at the bottom of the page that contains the footnoted material. To create a foot note for an indented paragraph in a document, you select insert, then references, and then footnote. Then a dialog box will be displayed. Select insert, the box will go away, word inserts a 1 at the insertion point to be you want it to be.

23. When one is deleted, the numbers are automatically renumbered. A footnote can be deleted by deleting the footnote number in the text, which automatically removes the reference from the page.

27. To size a picture, you drag the handles in the corners of the picture and size it to what you want without distorting it. To delete a picture, right click on the picture and delete and then the picture will go into clipart and clear it from there.

28. To format a document into three columns by selecting Columns from the format menu. When the display box shows, click on three in the presents options, and then hit ok.

• johnnychangsjohnnychangs Member UncommonPosts: 261

I'm playing this casually, its pretty good for a F2P game.  I picked League of Beggars, and just learned the basics of Drunken Boxing.  The animations are pretty cool, and fun to play.  Only downside is the grind.

• Darkseth12Darkseth12 Member Posts: 148

i pick the shao lin because thats the clan i played while i was in the beta

• EisKonekoEisKoneko Member Posts: 8

For me my starter clan was a choice between Wu-tang and Heavenly Demon mainly because they are the hardest to get into. In the end I picked Wu-tang simply because I like fighting with swords more than I like fighting with sabers.

• spazzy_69spazzy_69 Member Posts: 11

im deciding between shaolin and beggars. beggars becausei love kung fu movies and Jackie Chans drunken boxer 2 was AWESOME. also i like shaolin becuse they fight because they must not for pleasure or personal gain

spazzy BogAn