Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Seal Online... an alternative??

Comments

• xcheater13xcheater13 Member Posts: 11
     Has anyone found an english version for seal online yet? Ive been on the look out for one for like a year and no luck
  • surfsnowysurfsnowy Member Posts: 12

Originally posted by xcheater13

Has anyone found an english version for seal online yet? Ive been on the look out for one for like a year and no luck
    There isnt a english version for seal online.

It is only for asia and that regions
  • SnippleSnipple Member Posts: 111
    Originally posted by surfsnowy

Someone should get deebee or one of the other big hackers to make us one.
    Originally posted by Snipple

Originally posted by surfsnowy

Someone should get deebee or one of the other big hackers to make us one.

Why seal online if rose online is free ;)

Seal online got suxy graphics(my opinion)

And deebee isnt the master of hacking he isnt even a good programmer Glov programmed everything

• SnippleSnipple Member Posts: 111
     Oh. Well i want to try Seal Online because i am bored of Rose. Ive played for about 2 years and im looking for something different. Seal Online looks like something i want to try out.
    Originally posted by Snipple

Oh. Well i want to try Seal Online because i am bored of Rose. Ive played for about 2 years and im looking for something different. Seal Online looks like something i want to try out.

But you can try it out, you just need to download the game client and register an account.

Only the updating will cost a very veyr very long time cause everytime it is stopping (or with 2kbs) then you need to restart the launcher and it will go faster again.

I didnt played it for long i didnt like it but i hope you like it

• NinixNinix Member Posts: 190
    ahhh dun like the looks of this game... its too "cartoonish" i know rose is cartoonish but this is 2 much...