Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EVerything great about rs!

Falconv700Falconv700 Member Posts: 10

Say everything good about rs rite here, this is classified as a flamer-free zone =)

Comments

• Falconv700Falconv700 Member Posts: 10
    I love rs for SOME of it's community, the puclic... the econamy, it's amazing how jagex made such a game, such a shame flamers exist, cause it's a privalige 2 even have that game online =)
  • Shrimp10Shrimp10 Member Posts: 275

I like the economy, the quests, the items, Jagex (what I would give to meet Andrew Gower), and a lot of other things that I can't be assed to list lol.

And Ben, you finally have the chance to see what I go through daily on MMORPG.com.

Best MMOs - RuneScape and WoW
    Crappiest MMOs - Hero Online, SWG, DDO
    MMO's played - RS, WoW, GW, EVE, AO, PlanetSide, Jumpgate, Face of Mankind, MapleStory, SO, Liniege 1 & 2, City of Villains, Flyff, Realm Online, SWG, Seed, Sims Online, City of Heroes.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    ----

• iampiemaniampieman Member Posts: 38
    i enjoy this game....cant really say why though maybe because of my abnormal ability to  roleplay?Im a p2p and f2p is terrible thats all i have to say

piepiepiepie i is master of pies!