Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Worth coming back?

BombastussBombastuss Member UncommonPosts: 158
I've been thinking about coming back for a long time beacuase I'm seriusly missing the game. When I play WoW it just feels like something is missing...
Now I was a Driver and I heard that drivers got a nerf, is this true? If it is how bad is it?
I probably will come back anyway whether we got nerfed or not since I just love the class anyway but I wanna know.
Also could you tell me about how the game is after the patch(es?) and stuff. I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• KILLERMEKILLERME Member Posts: 6

Dude dont bother. Its really bad now. Ive only been playing for 4 month and it that 4 months ive seen it go down hill. This recent patch just made the game worse. Not worth the money they are asking for each month.

• Alexis598Alexis598 Member Posts: 111
    I heard of the increased PT and XP and I was thinking of coming back too, but hell, those are for mobs 30+... I was like 15 when I left lol, Also th efact that it is way difficult to make money turned me off, guess I'll stay with WoW

• mbbladembblade Member Posts: 747
    i don't think it wold be worth it, it has been downgraded actually

• MarkuMarku Member Posts: 452
    ive rejoined RF (im from beta and early release) and im enjoying the game with my friend so far.  It should get easier once they increase exp & merge servers.