Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Closed beta starts

IijsIijs Member Posts: 457

Closed beta started Sept. 4. It's currently available 5 p.m. to midnight, Monday to Friday. (PST)

On Sept. 5-6, they sent out a second wave of invites. They seem to be using 9Dragons forum registration dates for priority.

Acclaim has posted info that says they plan to open it up in October, but I think that's being a little too ambitious. Hard to say when open beta will start before you've even got your first bug reports submitted.

Anyways, good luck everyone. Can't wait to give this one a run.

Comments

• eggDragoneggDragon Member Posts: 7

And are you chosen to be a tester???

• ata23ata23 Member Posts: 94

I really like to try this after SWG NGE CU shocks I quit playing more then a year...

Hope this will be good.                     

Well it really is a good game if you want more info check: www.9dragonsgame.com

on this site you will find lot's of info

• RenderclipRenderclip Member Posts: 5
    Can't they make a server for the Europian Time zones too? I have to wake up in the middle of the night from 2am till 9 am, and I have school too!!
    YEs I hope they do or else we can't play it.
  • DevilfishDevilfish Member Posts: 8

Originally posted by eggDragon

And are you chosen to be a tester???

Yes, I am. :) The times for me are 8pm - 3am and I usually work until 11:30pm. Yeah, I don't get a lot of time to get home and sign on before they shut the servers down.
  • Thekobe8Thekobe8 Member Posts: 57
    well if you stay logged and go afk the server won't kick you out. basicly they only close the login but they don't shut down the server it stays on all day. the only downside is that you can't change map if you are playing at that time.

Cool and how is it?? have you got some more info??
    i got more info but i can't say because of the NDA

• IdesofMarchIdesofMarch Member Posts: 1,164

Originally posted by Thekobe8

*shakes fists at you*

• vagos12vagos12 Member Posts: 8

I hate u....

• yilun227yilun227 Member Posts: 14
    about how many ppl did they choose to be closed beta testers?

At the beginning they invited 3000 players, but they added more a few days later. They also said that they plan to invite everyone who applied to the beta before the closed beta ends (that's about 120k accounts).

• yilun227yilun227 Member Posts: 14
    if they are gonna invite so many ppl then why not just start the open beta earlier lol

• IdesofMarchIdesofMarch Member Posts: 1,164

At the beginning they invited 3000 players, but they added more a few days later. They also said that they plan to invite everyone who applied to the beta before the closed beta ends (that's about 120k accounts).

The question is, when will that be? *looks at the lonely beta client just waiting to be logged into*

• BuruPLBuruPL Member Posts: 1
    I wait for the open beta.

• jrobinsondcjrobinsondc Member Posts: 10

i try to connect all nigths but always get the same message "your status is still pending" xD