Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Making of Devil May Cry Movie!

Well, this isn't the real one, but the reason I've been gone for the past 4 days, is because my friends and I are filming (and still filming) a small parody of the "Making of Devil May Cry Movie" (when there is one) since we all know that it's gonna be pretty hard to find a good actor that can play Dante.

So, here's the script of our parody and you guys just tell me what you think and since we're still in the process of filming, you guys can add some stuff if you want to.

Characters -

Director, Harrison (Director's assistant), Random Guy, Demon 1, Demon 2, Demon 3, Will Ferrel, Adam Sandler, Satan (voice only)

[The scene opens with Director and Harrison standing around on the sidewalk looking for someone that looks like Dante. They find someone fairly close, grab him, and push him inside a dark room.]

[Lights flick on] Director: YOU! You're Dante, no questions asked. Here's your guns and your sword, now go kick some demon ass. Action!

[Real life demons pop out and roar at him. Random Guy's eyes widen as he stands there in fear, and can't even lift up the sword.]

Director: Hello! We're filming here! What, do you think I want cheap demons?! MOVE!!

[Demons rip him apart.]

Director: Crap . . . .

Harrison: That's our fourth one today, sir . . . .

Director: Damn it, Harrison! Find a tougher guy next time!

Demon 1: When do we get paid?

Director: Hey, hey, I said save your damn questions until after the movie!

Harrison: There's always that last resort . . . . . Orlando Bloom . . . .

[Demons gasp.]

Harrison: Hey, he played a pretty good elf in that one movie . . . .

Director: I don't wanna hear anything involving rings! [Smacks Harrison.] Now, find another guy! We musn't go that low.

[Harrison leaves.]

Demon 3: But I'm tired of ripping innocent people apart!

Director: Hey, it's either this or I tell Mr. Devil down there that you guys escaped. You want that, huh?!

[Harrison walks in.] Harrison: I got somebody!

[Will Ferrel walks in.] Will: Yeah, my last few movies weren't successful, so I'm gonna try and be serious now . . . .GRRRRR!!!!!!

Director: . . . . . . .

[Demons rip Will Ferrel apart and blood splatters on Director's face.]

Director: CUT! Damn it, Harrison!

Demon 3: That was my fault! Please don't get mad! It's just . . . .Where's my motivation?

Director: You want motivation? [He pulls out his cellphone and calls someone.]

Director: Yes, hello?

Satan (voice only): Yes, this is satan.

Director: Yeah, you still looking for those guys that escaped?

Satan (voice only): What do you know . . . . . ?

Director: Oh, nothing. [Squints at Demon 3.] I'll let you know if I see anything.

Satan (voice only): Okay, thanks!

[Director puts away phone as a sweatdrop rolls down Demon 3's head. Demon 1 gets irritated and rip Demon 3 apart.]

Demon 1: There! Problem solved! Do we get paid now extra now?

Harrison: I got Adam Sandler! [Adam Sandler walks in.]

Director: [Sighs.] Fine, put him on.

[Demon 1 looks at Adam Sandler, then at Director.] Demon 1: Are you serious . . . .

Director: [mumbles.] Yes . . . . . .

Adam Sandler: [says in his comedic voice.] Shoot, do I keel you guys?

Demon 2: But, I liked his movies!

[Director sighs as the scene blacks out with text saying "20 Tryouts later". Then, you see Director talking on the phone.]

Director: Um, may I speak to Orlando Bloom?

[Scene pans out. The End!]

This siggy is CGI that my cousin made in 4 hours.

Comments

• pyrofreakpyrofreak Member UncommonPosts: 1,481

I bet Uwe Boll produces it, when there is one.

Edit: changed directs to produces

Now with 57.3% more flames!