Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

who wants to start a ninja clan?

starman999starman999 Member Posts: 1,232

Im bored and theres no good games to play....

Who else is up for some free AO?

I say we download the free client and make an all MA ninja clan on the OT side and just burn through missions on maximum difficulty and just have a ball. Anything beats this siitting around doing nothing while we wait for WAR or vanguard or LOTRO to come out.

Who is with me?

Critical thinking is a desire to seek, patience to doubt, fondness to meditate, slowness to assert, readiness to consider, carefulness to dispose and set in order; and hatred for every kind of imposture.

Comments

• HomiesliceHomieslice Member Posts: 156
    I'm in,

Ya heard

• starman999starman999 Member Posts: 1,232

Excellent....

Im downloading the client and patches right now. I will be playing on Rubi Ka 1.

I will check back when I have my character created and let you know the info.

Critical thinking is a desire to seek, patience to doubt, fondness to meditate, slowness to assert, readiness to consider, carefulness to dispose and set in order; and hatred for every kind of imposture.

• starman999starman999 Member Posts: 1,232

Ok I am in.....

Characters name is Hideoii I am still in the newb area ut heade to rome blue soon. contact me and we will have adventures and open many cans of "whoop ass" on clanners.