Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

the game isnt any good

2»

Comments

• AkikiAkiki Member Posts: 95
    I am in the closed beta, and I think it is a great game (and I've only played it for 2 hours!) I would say more, but I need to keep the "code of silence" :P
  • DevilfishDevilfish Member Posts: 8

Originally posted by Akiki
    I am in the closed beta, and I think it is a great game (and I've only played it for 2 hours!) I would say more, but I need to keep the "code of silence" :P

I agree with Akiki. There are things that don't suit me personally, but that's just me. And who am I? No one in the major scheme of things. This game has a lot and will grow better and better with each version. Don't throw it away so soon.
  • nmhieunmhieu Member Posts: 10

This game is good at animation. But I feel the whole map is small

• ThachsanhThachsanh Member Posts: 331

Originally posted by nmhieu

This game is good at animation. But I feel the whole map is small

It could be bigger, but it's not that small.
  • vivatmavivatma Member Posts: 15

Originally posted by PowerDX
    Some offline games like Oblivion and Gothic have jumping implemented.
    However, there's not much use for that skill and it's really stupid to
    jump while hitting your enemies. Jumping away from your enemies is also
    useless because they can run toward you again.

It is the same in online games. We don't have much use for jumping.
    Even in places other than combat, there's no point in jumping because
    you can access any available areas by walking. In real life, when and
    how often do you need to jump?

In conclusion, unless you're one of those rabid rabbits, you don't need to jump in your game.

Originally posted by tillamook

Originally posted by Brynn
    I was thinking more of other places than in combat.
    like off a building if the game really sux?

That comment was really funny. Maybe someday, in addition to skills such as jumping, swimming or flying, people will demand the ability to commit suicide. People are freakin' hard to satisfy. -_-"

Jumping....

Whether or not it's necessary depends on the game. If you have a very dynamic game, wouldn't it be necessary to jump (or at least easier) when you need to jump over a gap in the road. Really it's more of an act of relating the player with the world as a tangible unstable place, which heightens the excitement. Imagine for a moment that you are fighting and need to run away *this is for those who haven't played EQ* you suddenly become hectic, running and jumping and trying like mad to not get lost, all the while there is a plethora of objects, turns in the path and gaps in the road.

However, it isn't the main fun factor in a game, and I have faith in 9 Dragons becoming a more complex and dynamic game than others on the (Asian FreeGame Market).