Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

COH rivals

O'DeionO'Deion Member Posts: 78

dc and sony team up to make a new superhero mmo for xbox 360 and comp and marvel has one planed to witch would you rather play?

Comments

• GorukhaGorukha Member Posts: 1,441
    By the time they make the game COH will probably be dead, sadly.

It's better be hated for who you are, than loved for who you aren't.

• PibblePibble Member Posts: 285
    I've never played COH or COV and I 'no nothing about the other games, so how can I decide?

• TechleoTechleo Member Posts: 1,984
     I realy like CoH. Due to the fact its so busy I highly doubt itll be closed when these other games come out. The server Im on, Guardian, is so busy I barely go 100meters without running into someone. I also get group tells all the time unless I lock them. That seems to be the general experience on my server though. I cant realy say what its like on the others. Then agian when Gorukha posts its going to die thats like a storm crow saying he cant wait for war hehe. Ya live for the blood! MMmmmm bloood! err sorry been rping a vampire for WAY to long...

• ZebbaDZebbaD Member Posts: 5
    I agree I play CoH/V on the European servers of Union and Defiant and they are always busy no matter what time I seem to be on. I'll admit at times, it can be fairly quiet ie: 5:30am but before this game even became close to dying I'm pretty sure PlayNC would merge the European & American Servers to prolong its life (if thats even possible, which Im 99% sure it is). So therefore........I do not see how you can predict the destruction of two games voted mmorpg of the year in 2 successive sessions. (CoH 2004, CoV 2005). As well as these games have been going on for more than 2 years.
  • GorukhaGorukha Member Posts: 1,441
     Hey I like CoV too, cant play atm but it's probly one of the few games I could recommend to anyone these days.
    I dont mean it's gonna die today btw. This new game though wont be out in a while I assume also.  Personally it hurts me to see a crappy game like EvE see a revival of sorts and CoV slowly sinking. I really hope they adress some issues that made people shy away from the game.  Friend of mine used to hate the game but he tried it again recently and is having a blast.

It's better be hated for who you are, than loved for who you aren't.

• GrindPlzGrindPlz Member Posts: 147
    easy cov dude

------------------------
    I love MMorpgs..

• chudbrewchudbrew Member Posts: 21

I would be really impressed if a company made a game that even equaled CoV/H.  I prefer CoV over CoH myself though with the small differences, but they are both a lot of fun.

• benasatobenasato Member UncommonPosts: 193
    it be nice if they went with marvel pnp rules an powers. 

• eveismeeveisme Member Posts: 69
    COH is far from dead and if you say it will die I laugh at you.  Either your just trolling the forum and know nothing about the game or your just trying to keep others from playing it.  And if the pop was so bad COH/COV would start merging the servers together so players could keep grouping.  And have you been to atlas park lately.  Like wow almost as busy as world of warcraft's irongforge!