Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Coolest screenshot I've ever taken lol

Best MMOs - RuneScape and WoW
Crappiest MMOs - Hero Online, SWG, DDO
MMO's played - RS, WoW, GW, EVE, AO, PlanetSide, Jumpgate, Face of Mankind, MapleStory, SO, Liniege 1 & 2, City of Villains, Flyff, Realm Online, SWG, Seed, Sims Online, City of Heroes.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
----

Comments

• Shrimp10Shrimp10 Member Posts: 275
    Omg!   Lol it didn't show up...hold on let me figure out how to get it to show up...

MMO's played - RS, WoW, GW, EVE, AO, PlanetSide, Jumpgate, Face of Mankind, MapleStory, SO, Liniege 1 & 2, City of Villains, Flyff, Realm Online, SWG, Seed, Sims Online, City of Heroes.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    ----

Ffs...

----

• cornoffcobcornoffcob Member Posts: 860
    ?

I hope some day we can all put aside our racisms and prejudices and just laugh at people

• XeximaXexima Member UncommonPosts: 2,697
    No one cares.  Post this in the Runescape forum, we don't want that crap here.

How about you shut your gob and give me a chance.   It might not even have anything to do with RS for all you know, and it doesn't.

----

At last, it worked...

----

• GamewizeGamewize Member Posts: 956
    Its the final boss from House of the Dead 3, I see it fine. And shut your trap xexima, judging liek that without any knowledge is a sign of a serious lack of common sense....

I think it's the objective of your past self to make you cringe.

oh... I defianately thought that your signature was your "coolest screenshot"

sorry i guess... but you still play rs, so no one cares

Originally posted by Gamewize
    Its the final boss from House of the Dead 3, I see it fine. And shut your trap xexima, judging liek that without any knowledge is a sign of a serious lack of common sense....

Read next post, I had ligitimate reason to judge him.
  • zeedaamzeedaam Member Posts: 145

So what is this, looks like it's missing it's textures

Edit: nevermind, I missed the answer

Why do I have to say this a million times in my life before anyone shuts up about it...

RS only sucks in your opinion, so there's no need to be horrible towards me like that just because my opinions differ that little bit much from yours.

----

Originally posted by Xexima

Actually, you had no reason to judge me.   You just chose to out of hate for playing RS, and that's just immature, seriously.

----

• GamewizeGamewize Member Posts: 956

Originally posted by Shrimp10

Actually, you had no reason to judge me.   You just chose to out of hate for playing RS, and that's just immature, seriously.

Your directly defying your own avatar sig, xexima :P

But yes, Shrimp here is correct, your coming off as a troll, you know, xexima.

I think it's the objective of your past self to make you cringe.

yeah yeah yeah, I'm a troll... whatever 

Here is one of my favorite strings of Screen shots

I did that on my bro's account, it was quite fun :P

I also, before shot that guy in the foot, said it was lag, then didnt heal him, and he believed me
  • baffbaff Member Posts: 9,457
    What did you have to do to get it to work please?  I have never been able to.
  • nero666nero666 Member Posts: 205

this thread delivers?

To be able to post it? or to take a screen shot?

To post it you just go to some web host, like photobucket or imagemule (i use photobucket), and then get the url and put it into the little image button on the top(looks like a tree thingy)

To take a screen shot you just press Alt+Printscreen

on xfire there is also some button that you can press, maybe f9.. but I dont remember.

• JackcoltJackcolt Member UncommonPosts: 2,170

At last, it worked...

We do have an edit button. Use it.

Originally posted by Jackcolt

At last, it worked...

?

----

• JackcoltJackcolt Member UncommonPosts: 2,170

Originally posted by Jackcolt

At last, it worked...

?

You used 5 posts to tell us it didn't work. You could have just edited the first one.

• reavoreavo Member Posts: 2,173

This thread is confusing me.  I got lost somewhere.  Which way is the exit?

• baffbaff Member Posts: 9,457

To be able to post it?
    To post it you just go to some web host, like photobucket or imagemule (i use photobucket), and then get the url and put it into the little image button on the top(looks like a tree thingy)

Thanks Xex.

That never seems to work for me, I just get those little red X's.

Naked picture of my sister.

Originally posted by reavo

This thread is confusing me.  I got lost somewhere.  Which way is the exit?

Last door on the left.
  • WantsumBierWantsumBier Member Posts: 1,079

Originally posted by baff

To be able to post it?

Thanks Xex.

That never seems to work for me, I just get those little red X's.

Naked picture of my sister.

Dang Baff I wish that picture would have come out! Oh wait I have enough of those pictures already.

JUST KIDDING !

I shoot for the curve... anything above that is gravy.

• CisnetCisnet Member Posts: 33

Personally I like my Screen shot better  Me talking on the White Dragon King and the White dragon at the same time This was a few months ago on the Game Khan US which  I was playing since Beta Sadly Khan US is closing if you have not head So i have moved to Khan PH  worked so hard for my lvl on Khan US and now its taken away from me .