Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

what is the most homosexual's friendly mmorpg?

2»

Comments

• SigneSigne Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,524
    edited August 2019

The title of this thread doesn't make sense.  Most of the posts don't make sense.  [mod edit]

Post edited by Vaross on
  • EmyrnEmyrn Member UncommonPosts: 149
    edited August 2019

Originally posted by Signe
    The title of this thread doesn't make sense.  Most of the posts don't make sense.  [mod edit]

Then don't reply to the thread.

Anyway, I hate with a passion guilds that call themselves I'm Gay or I'm Straight and especially guilds with the word OWNAGE or otherwise imply they are immature kids. I could care less in game whatever you are or what you do but guild names and headings that start dragging RL into it or make yourself sound Super fantastical elite drive me nuts and make me want to bash everyone in them. All MMORPG's should have at least one roleplaying server with no RL references as the norm. If informally you are known as straight or homosexual friendly is fine by me but when you start using it as guild headings it just drives me  and

As for homosexual friendly games I have no idea b/c I never noticed and tend to play the smaller niche, roleplaying games or at least try to roleplay. Besides, WOW has such a huge playerbase that you are bound to get all the viewpoints. Any game with a diverse group is gonna have the anti-whatever and pro-whatever.

Post edited by Vaross on
  • JhughesyJhughesy Member Posts: 419

This thread reminds me of Little Britain.

Only gay video

• frkhot97frkhot97 Member Posts: 393

Sexual orientation is a sensitive subject to men in their teens, and they are the target audience for most MMOs. Go for the games with a more mature audience; older games or/and more complex games [than WoW].

• War_DancerWar_Dancer Member Posts: 941

Originally posted by Plasuma!!! 
    I don't care if they're proud of it, they shouldn't go around and tell everyone...

That's worse then all the straight guys asking me if I'm a grrl in real life and then hiting on me? If they hid they were gay would we have straight guys here complaining that they hide and 'eye them up' secretly?
  • PyroKennyPyroKenny Member CommonPosts: 1
    Guild Wars 2
  • BalianWolfieBalianWolfie Member UncommonPosts: 240
    I think those homosexual guilds are quite rediculous. don't get me wrong, I don't have anything against gays, but a big guild name above a character saying "Look! I'm gay and I'm damn proud of it!" just annoy the heck out of me. 

if your looking for romance, then take it outside the game.
    Seriously tho this is more homophobic than what you claim. Nobody is splashing that in your face. A lot of homosexual related guild names were actually jokes and most of the member were straight as heck. Trust me, I've tried many.

If it's a girl, on the flip side, everything is different.

I left a mythic+ dungeon right in front of the final boss, and there's this panda monk that did terrible on mechanics, pulling low numbers for damage, and finally when I suggested that he needs to be more situational aware, and that's all I suggested. I didn't say anything over the top nor I was impolite. Instead of saying anything else that character was like "I'M A GIRL NOT A HE." and then I left without second thought. She or he really doesn't deserve loot and he played his cards all wrong because I'm not straight. I don't give a heck if he is she or he. Gender doesn't really matter when you're focused on the content. Why I bring this example up? I'm definitely this worked for him or her or whatever in the past, or else he won't flash this card waving around like a free get out of jail card.

I was once put on ignore list back in WotLK. I only found that out when I was passing out food as a mage, or something like that requires trading. I rarely speak up. I rarely express my sexuality. But apparent that guy has a history of homophobic and just doesn't interact with anyone who's not heterosexual. Which, to each of their own, that was perfectly fine for me. For one thing, I was doing something good to him, and he decided I was not friend-worthy base on my sexual orientation rather than me as a whole person.

Sorry if you had some experience like flamboyant homosexual that does stuff like what you mentioned. It has nothing to do with "homosexual" itself. It's people who think wearing their status, whether whatever that may be, deserve special treatment. Maybe handicap, depression, or something like that as the status would be fine to give out special treatment out of sympathy or empathy, status like sexual orientation really shouldn't be a factor in game unless it's talks between close friends.

But yes, nice necro. Had a nice read. Many involved in this post were banned. Hopefully I don't get banned.

• YukmarcYukmarc Member UncommonPosts: 165
    Arterius said:
    Rhoklaw said:
    PyroKenny said:
    Guild Wars 2
    Thanks for the 13 year old necro thread, lol.
    I was fifteen when this thread was made
    I was just a young 37!
    [Deleted User]
  • SwaneaSwanea Member UncommonPosts: 2,401
    So all of you were up in arms and making posts about how you hate guilds like "Come Honor Face"? Right?

Or were you chuckling and patting each other on the back about it?

For how long gay people were told they were wrong, going to hell, getting beaten up, killed, etc....I'd say a hell of a lot more than 10-20 years of some half normalcy is something you should be able to handle.

This discussion has been closed.