Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Exteel

I was surfing the net when i found this game...

http://eu.exteel.com/

It looks very good, it wil probably be pay2play or something in GuildWars style payment
All we can do is wait

Comments

• GorukhaGorukha Member Posts: 1,441
      It's just a shooter. I was curious about this game too since I always wanted a mech based mmorpg, but I think this game is not one or it would be on the mmorpg.com listing :)

It's better be hated for who you are, than loved for who you aren't.

• RedElvaanRedElvaan Member Posts: 6
    Boring
  • ApocalypticaApocalyptica Member Posts: 491
    I think it looks awfull tbh. I definitely won't wait for this one

------------------------------------------------------
    Do I ever sleep?

• Soulfire42Soulfire42 Member Posts: 8

You may want to have a look at the mech oriented MMORPG being developed called Force of Arms.

http://www.forceofarms.com

Still in early development though.

• GorukhaGorukha Member Posts: 1,441
    It states the game won't be an mmo at first.......meaning if they dont make alot of money it will never be one :)
    Think it's just some guys trying to get their feet in the door, maybe get hired at a major mmo developer.

Looks interesting , certainly wont hurt to keep an eye out for it.

It's better be hated for who you are, than loved for who you aren't.

• evil.Eevil.E Member Posts: 7

NCSoft previewed this one at E3 this year. At the time they stated that this game would actually be free to D/L and play. The catch is that certain options like Mech upgrades, advanced levels, etc..., would be locked unless you paid to unlock them, however there would not be a monthly fee to keep them unlocked. Also they said that they planned on using in game advertising to help support it.

eXteel was actually 1 of 4 games they were showing off that were going to try out this business model. However I really think it's an experiment for them at the moment. IMO they want to gauge the ratio of people that d/l the game to the amount of them willing to pay for upgrades.