Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Asheron's Call 2: Official Turbine Site Goes Live

KoltraneKoltrane Member UncommonPosts: 1,049

Turbine's official site for Asheron's Call 2 has finally gone live, marking another milestone in the transition of the Asheron's Call franchise from Microsoft to Turbine.  The site may be accessed at http://ac2.turbinegames.com

-----

Old timer.

Comments

• Clever_GloveClever_Glove Member Posts: 996
    Second verse, same as the first

-=-=-=-=-
    Chess the original hardcore PvP game!

Bartle: A: 93% E: 55% S:3% K: 50% Test learn what it means here.
    Yee: Ach: 85% GRE: 65% AFF: 15% Imm 15% Test Click here to learn about it.

-=-=-=-=-
    Achievers realise that killers as a concept are necessary in order to make achievement meaningful and worthwhile (there being no way to "lose" the game if any fool can "win" just by plodding slowly unchallenged). -bartle

Bartle: A: 93% E: 55% S:3% K: 50% The Test. Learn what it means here.

• KoltraneKoltrane Member UncommonPosts: 1,049

Yeah, I admit it...my browser hiccuped and I double posted the news item.

Like I told Admin...blame my browser, not me! image

-----

Old timer.

• thatkenguythatkenguy Member Posts: 58

well, when you read their site you first get the impression that Turbine gives you a demo without a credit card.  But, for me it's still the same as MS.. When I originally bought the game and tried to registered it I found out that I had missed the small print about needing a credit card.  So, I download it from turbine (the trial version), install and try again "This .net passport has already been used to register AC2"   ... so I still cannot even get 15 of the 30 days I paid for pffft.   And, to top that off, if you still want to get 30 days play time after purchasing the game you will have to supply a credit card account info.   

So, if you don't have a credit card, stay away from Turbine games.  <-- big period.