Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sony Robs You So Give Them Your Credit Card

Well lets see i deleted my toons on eq and i was banned so not only have they messed up games they rob you and ill tell you how in a sec.  Well im banned and still getting billed lol i cant even play and im getting billed and my subscription is over i canceled billing on my account and everything now is this a company you really want to start paying the legaly rob you so read carefully before making a credit card choice.  Not only that its long distance to try to fix it so you got to call california  to stop the billing not only is the world robbing us with outrageous cost of living but we got legal crooks like sony doing the same and you know they making enough money with all their products why they so greedy?

Comments

• JestorRodoJestorRodo Member UncommonPosts: 2,642
     Is SOE  running the customer service of this game?

Unaware of the Jestor?
    http://about.me/JestorRodo/

Friends enjoy his classic Vblog - https://www.facebook.com/GoodOldReliableNathan

• DKidDKid Member Posts: 76

Originally posted by JestorRodo
     Is SOE  running the customer service of this game?

I heard they was and billing i read they in charge of the billing.
  • herculeshercules Member UncommonPosts: 4,924

Originally posted by DKid
    Well lets see i deleted my toons on eq and i was banned so not only have they messed up games they rob you and ill tell you how in a sec.  Well im banned and still getting billed lol i cant even play and im getting billed and my subscription is over i canceled billing on my account and everything now is this a company you really want to start paying the legaly rob you so read carefully before making a credit card choice.  Not only that its long distance to try to fix it so you got to call california  to stop the billing not only is the world robbing us with outrageous cost of living but we got legal crooks like sony doing the same and you know they making enough money with all their products why they so greedy?

Your story sounds funny.You delete your toons,get banned ,still get billed .

1)why did you get banned

2)why and when did you delete your toons

3)have you bothered to contact SoE to find out why you are getting billed still considering i dealt with them since 1999 as has my brother and many friends and never had an issue so clearly its no way a common issue .

4)why do you have to call when there is an online CSR service to begin with .I used it before when i wanted to merge 2 account chars and i got answered within 15 mins and sorted asap and the good fellow even gave me extra free time for the other account i was closing and transferring the toons from.

5) if you missed the clearly shown online CSR feature surely its cheaper to just phone your CC and stop the billing!

• _Shadowmage_Shadowmage Member Posts: 1,459

They need to bill you because they are going to loose $400 million this quarter replacing all the crap lap top batteries they made which are being recalled by dell and apple.

So I hope you have a big credit limit they need your cash.

• n2soonersn2sooners Member UncommonPosts: 926
    Let me tell you about the multitude of billing problems I have had with SOE since I started playing SOE games seven years ago.

First,

image image

• FaelanFaelan Member UncommonPosts: 819

Originally posted by n2sooners
    Let me tell you about the multitude of billing problems I have had with SOE since I started playing SOE games seven years ago.

First,

I started playing 7 years ago as well. During that time, I haven't had a single billing problem.

I'm a big ol' fluffy carewolf. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

• ste2000ste2000 Member EpicPosts: 6,194

One thing SoE rocks is their Payment System and CS, never had any problem in 6 years..............not 1.

The problem with SoE are Smedley and the various producers, who behave like greedy bastards ruining games for the sake of making few bucks extra (and not succeding in the process)
    That's the big issue.

Anyway Dkid you are the worst "activist" against SOE I ever come across in my fucking life.
    Stick with your day job if you have one.

• LathialLathial Member UncommonPosts: 166

I have also been - since day one of eq pre-sony- been paying with my CC's. Never had a problem- not once but I believe your story.

Call your CC company- tell them you want to block any charges from SOE... its pretty much that simple...

Lath

• PanthersnPanthersn Member Posts: 25

ummm........

5 years & three acounts (short time of deactivation on one) never had a problem!!!!!

Whats with all the SOE hate?

• baphametbaphamet Member RarePosts: 3,311

Originally posted by Lathial

Call your CC company- tell them you want to block any charges from SOE... its pretty much that simple...
    Lath

QFT

also i have never had a problem with SOE billing in the 5+ years i have been dealing with them, but i do think that they need to change their policy's with transferring characters.

its pretty ridiculous the amount of information you need to provide them in order to transfer a character from one server to the next....just so you can be reunited with a rl friend that plays the same game you do. ::::12::

• neschrianeschria Member UncommonPosts: 1,406

DKid has been posting the same stuff over on the EQ boards here too.  

This is where I draw the line: __________________.

• TrubadurenTrubaduren Member Posts: 575
    Havent hade any problems either with SOE payments during the time i played, though.....i borrowed my friends credit card on of my accounts and it hasent been billed for 18 months, can still play :)

Starwars Galaxies, An Empier Diveded, That's what it says on my box anyway.

• MX13MX13 Member Posts: 2,489
    Dude.... Call your card company and challenge the charges... it should take you about 30 minutes, and you'll get your cash back...

I'll start my own SWG... with Black Jack... and Hookers!!!

In fact, forget the SWG!!!!

• FindarielFindariel Member UncommonPosts: 222
    You're banned? OmG! What have you done?
  • herculeshercules Member UncommonPosts: 4,924

He said he got banned just for deleting toons(he posted that in EQ board).Now how likely is this?

He really needs to think up of a better story next time i think.

• TrandTrand Member UncommonPosts: 234
    In the 5 years I have played SOE games off and on I have never had an issue with there billing. Now Blizzard is a whole diffrent story .

DOAC is still the MMO I judge other games by, My first and still my favorite.