Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What is a good mmorpg for me?!

hey guys

I've been lookin for a good rpg for more then 1 year or two.well lets get started. I like games that have side skills like runescape but better graphics than runescape I liked Guild wars but i stopped playing it cuz it got really boring.Dunno why i wasnt getting much off it.Here is a list of games ive played.

Runescape(First Rpg)

Mu online

Knight online

Maplestory

gunzonline

World of Warcraft

Guild wars

Silkroad online

Martial art heroes

Hero online.

Well basically ive tried almost every single free rpg. I was also wondering what neverwinter nights was.oh and i would like a game that you dont have to Pay to play Kinda like guild wars. Im alright with buying the game but i dont like paying per month.

Thank you for your time

n00b 4 LyFe

Comments

• BalakorBalakor Member Posts: 1
    I have to say, I think all good MMOs nowadays are costing, though I have heard good things of Space Cowboys.

I think the best MMO around nowadays is probably World of Warcraft as its a good all rounder and has a friendly community. Final Fantasy XI is one of the most sociable MMOs in my opinion, the only downside being that the only real way to level up was to constantly grind. Eve Online is also good, but is fairly heavy on PvP. Recently started Dungeons and Dragons online and am not too impressed, got to the level cap on the free trial - not a good sign.

I would honestly wait until some of the newer MMOs come out, Lord of the Rings Online is going to be mindblowing, as is Warhammer and Conan.

Sorry to say, but I think if you want a good MMO youll have to shell out.

Hope I could be of some help

PS i dont think Neverwinter Knights is an online game

• Peregrine2Peregrine2 Member Posts: 169
    You might give Minions of Mirth a try, it definitely has better graphics than Runescape and it does have crafting, but in only a few areas at the moment, though more are in the works. It's free up till level 20 and you can play it in single or MMO mode to get the feel of it. If you don't like it, you're not out anything.

I'd also recommend EQ2 but of course, that's not a free game.

• ApocalypticaApocalyptica Member Posts: 491
    I can't recommend free mmorpg's, I do not play them. If you would not look at the graphics so much, I even would say UO: But that is still 2D. Otherwise you could try EQ2 or Saga of Ryzom

------------------------------------------------------
    Do I ever sleep?

• alexbrockalexbrock Member Posts: 5
    I guess all mmorpg's cost in one way or another, runescape for example - You can create and use an account for free, but for exclusive benifits you have to pay per month. (Although a small fee).
  • TankerFtwTankerFtw Member Posts: 15
    This sucks ive run out of games to play.. now im super bored.

n00b 4 LyFe

• AelfinnAelfinn Member Posts: 3,857

Originally posted by TankerFtw
    This sucks ive run out of games to play.. now im super bored.

Try Anarchy Online, the classic version of the game is entirely free these days. Its pretty easily the best among the free. It does not however have a very strong PvP system, you see very little of it unless you deliberately look. If you do like PvP, try Shadowbane instead

No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main. any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee.
    Hemingway