Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

POTC VS. POTBS

I personally think that POTBS will be much better than whatever Disney could put out with POTC... I mean, theres freaking skeletons walking around in POTC... i think POTBS will be a much more historically accurate game, not to mention that if it dosent go as well as planned, the DEVS wont bail as quick as Disney would.

~!@#$%^&;*()_+Sean+_)(*&^%$#@!~

Comments

• GoT1977GoT1977 Member Posts: 27

dude i think you're definetly right.

the only reason i didnt jump on the band wagon with POTBS quicker was because i thought it was an early working title for POTC and so i just ignored it then i read otherwise online and thought "omg.. this looks like sid miers pirates online" which hopefully is pretty close to what it is...... with the MMO aspect involved it looks to be the perfect thing for casual gamers and serious gamers allike.... it could get me back into games which i havn't played any of for almost a year now.

GoT

• XxkarateXxkarate Member Posts: 27
    POTBS will be much better. POTC is more childish, and won't have as much depth as POTBS. Not to mention POTBS graphics kick the living crap out of POTC.

SWG- Left after they ruined it
    WoW- Left after 2 years
    EVE- Left after three days
    Pirates of the Burning Sea will be the cure to my cancer.