Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What MMO game should i play while i wait for Vanguard?

i hate waiting....so what game should i play while i wait for vanguard to come out?.....please dont say WoW =)....if i had to say my all time favorite mmorpg id say eq1 with the first two expansions......but that is ovbviously to packed with Shight to enjoy...so anything anyone can recomend would be great.

Comments

• Vertex1980Vertex1980 Member Posts: 951

Originally posted by mike3486
    i hate waiting....so what game should i play while i wait for vanguard to come out?.....please dont say WoW =)....if i had to say my all time favorite mmorpg id say eq1 with the first two expansions......but that is ovbviously to packed with Shight to enjoy...so anything anyone can recomend would be great.

None.  Save your money and go outside.

• BahkBahk Member Posts: 259

Originally posted by Vertex1980
    Originally posted by mike3486 i hate waiting....so what game should i play while i wait for vanguard to come out?.....please dont say WoW =)....if i had to say my all time favorite mmorpg id say eq1 with the first two expansions......but that is ovbviously to packed with Shight to enjoy...so anything anyone can recomend would be great.
    None. Save your money and go outside.

/agree, everything on the market right now sucks.

• Nitsu62Nitsu62 Member Posts: 97
    ATM I'm not playing anything.  I am waiting for Never Winter Nights 2 and Battlefield 1942 however.  Maybe those two games can keep me occupied until Vanguard is released. 

Current MMO of interest: Vanguard: Saga of Heroes
    MMO background: EQ, UO, AO, SWG, PS, EQ2, L2,EQoA, WoW, WWIIO, and AC2

• AnofalyeAnofalye Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,433

Originally posted by mike3486

The new coming expansion in EQ is going to be the all-time champion for raiders...

Might want to consider this new EQ expansion, outmatching all that has been done before, raid-wise, taking it 1 step further.

- "If I understand you well, you are telling me until next time. " - Ren

• puhctek76puhctek76 Member Posts: 8

There are a ton of new games out there to play but getting into one mmorpg and then turning to another only provides confusion in the end. But on the other hand if Vangaurd which I doubt you will have already started something else you enjoy.

EQ, DOAC, Wow, Eve and EQII are great choices and all fairly easy to learn