Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Station Access question

DeletedAcctDeletedAcct Member Posts: 883

Okay, I just purchased the Station Acces plan and need to know what to do as far as getting the games, mainly EQ and EQ2. Do I need to purchase the games as well or can I just use the trials to get the software? Any help would be appreciated::::02::

Comments

• fawdfawd Member Posts: 367

You need to buy the games, and activate them under your current account using the Station Access. 

The minor games included with Station like Infantry Online i think it is, you do not need to buy, but games such as Planetside, SWG, EQ, EQ2, Matrix Online you need to buy.   

Some of those you can buy online and download digitally.    

• DeletedAcctDeletedAcct Member Posts: 883

Ok, I was afraid of that LOL. Thanks fawd::::09::

• shadout00shadout00 Member Posts: 253
    There are trials for EVERY station access game. The trials are account linked, not file linked. This means that you can download EQ2, SWG, EQ etc etc...but the only content available on your trial account is the designated areas (hence, trial content, IE n00b areas). Since you DON'T have a trial account, just download their clients and play as normal. You don't have to buy the CDs...but do prepare for gigs of downloading.