Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A question to Caldari Navy Raven BPC offer

Stumpy26Stumpy26 Member Posts: 189

Well im slowly snailing my way to get enough loyalty points to hopefully get a CNR bpc offer (currently 166k with motsu qual 18 agent)  I am aware that the offers apparantly changed since the previous patch (not the dragon patch the one before).

Could anyone be so kind and  post the last time they got a cnr offer (post patch) and what was needed.  Or if someone knows what the new offers are (yes im aware of many websites that have this info but alot of them are outdated)

thanks chaps

Comments

• AzirophosAzirophos Member Posts: 447

Originally posted by Stumpy26
    Well im slowly snailing my way to get enough loyalty points to hopefully get a CNR bpc offer (currently 166k with motsu qual 18 agent) I am aware that the offers apparantly changed since the previous patch (not the dragon patch the one before).
    Could anyone be so kind and post the last time they got a cnr offer (post patch) and what was needed. Or if someone knows what the new offers are (yes im aware of many websites that have this info but alot of them are outdated)
    thanks chaps

I received no offer for a CNR since the patch, before it I got 2, both at close to 300k LP, for 200k LP and 500 Mill ISK. There was an other one for 500k LP, which needed a lot of rare tags though (iirc Estamels), and a few other further up the ladder (iirc at one mill you got a 2 run bpc). What seems to have happened is that the offers moved up a bit in LP threshold, (and maybe the 200k one was removed, not sure about that though).
    Also, generally offers have been geared more toward implants, so don't expect to get a ship offer anytime soon, except you are very lucky - this is also the reason the price for a CNR went up by close to 40%. For several months now I only got one ship offer (Navy Caracal).

------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by Mandolin

Designers need to move away from the old D&D level-based model which was never designed for player vs player combat in the first place.

• dakilla666dakilla666 Member UncommonPosts: 306
    400,000 LP's + Rare Tags + Nexus Chip + 100M ISK = 1x BPC run

500,000 LP's + Nexus Chip = 1x BPC run

750,000 LP's = 2x BPC run

Every additional 250,000 LP's adds another run to the BPC offered by the agent, up to 1,500,000 LP's for a 5x BPC run. It might go past 1.5M but, I've never known of anyone going up that high, 5x Fleet Tempest BPC was a nice addition to my buddies list of belongings though.

Dakilla[666] ~ The Realm ~ Level 1000 enchanter (retired)
    Maranthoric ~ La 4ieme Prophetie ~ Level 160 (5x) HE/Feu (de retour)
    Leonthoric[DDC] ~ EVE online ~ <Fire The "Laser"> (retired)