Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Worth resubscribing my old account?

2»

Comments

• green13green13 Member UncommonPosts: 1,341

Originally posted by McYoda
    Erk, so that still happens. I've heard of some mishaps in billing system as well, luckily the people at Funcom are usually quite fast and understanding when it comes to this business.

I'm struggling with the person I'm dealing with. I've just sent him all of the automated emails I received from Funcom dating back several years in response to his last email which said I must be confused and had a different account name back then.

It should be simple enough for them to pull up a billing history for an account. Then again you say characters shouldn't have been wiped and mine all have.

• MandyMandy Member Posts: 132

Originally posted by Xtromass
    Hi guys. I was just wondering if it was worth for me to resubscribe my all expansion account? Has the game improved at all? How is the population? And if I do decide to come back. Can anyone tell me how to fix the patcher? It always get stuck and have to repatch the same shit all the time. And I never know how I fixed it

I would have to say yes. I just recently reopend both of my accounts after close to a year away from anarchy I've got to say its been enjoyable again.

I've started playing anarchy in 01 I've left it and went back many times over the years.

• WispyWispy Member UncommonPosts: 51
    It probably depends on where you've been.  I had an annual account going for AO, but stopped playing while I went through City of Heroes and WoW.  When I finally came back to my level 180 characters...I was stopped dead at trying to figure out the interface all over again.  It seemed natural when I played AO initially; but after playing with GUIs that were much more intuitive, I found I didn't have the patience for it this time.  I've let the account lapse. 
  • courtdogcourtdog Member Posts: 73
    If you love the game, YES!! 
  • mbbladembblade Member Posts: 747
    well i would though in a trial of my own but i haven't played in 2 years so i doubt my chars are there anymore.  Is it free anymore more

• ScallawagScallawag Member Posts: 16
    I recently re subscribed since launch for the free gaming, but upgraded to Shadowlands for free just to check it out.  I have to pay the monthly fee now, but it's worth it.  It's a mellow game.  The goals are presented in a different fashion then say EQ or DAoC but the theme and over all experience is holding up this time.

I play casually and there are dungeons in AO now that are so simple ... they're fun!  You don't spend your time on the edge of your set as much as you might your first time on the second floor of befallen in EQ, with your rusty swrod no less, but what you get a decent combat system in a unique world that lets the casual gamer get stuff done around the house while just killing some mobs and hanging out with org members.

I am in for 3 months of AO, afte rthat I will probably log on my chars in EQ2 and explore the new expansion.

• RedruumRedruum Member UncommonPosts: 314
    Did they find out that I shot Ross yet????

• AelfinnAelfinn Member Posts: 3,857

Originally posted by Redruum
    Did they find out that I shot Ross yet????

Nah, a disgruntled Omnitek employee who defected shortly afterwards is taking the blame for that assasination attempt.

No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main. any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee.
    Hemingway