Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have u thought about this??

what about frostmourne does sum 1 claim it?????????imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Comments

• viet_boy33viet_boy33 Member Posts: 395
    Well if your talking in game and story line goes correct, Arthas still has it. Probally have to kill him or something. Like Blizzard said they might even include rare items that are 1 per server.

I want to cast magic missle.

http://www.flashplayer.com/animation/8bitdnd.html

http://www.narutofan.com go there for Naruto episodes!!

• kool, would u be allowed to make items that only yor char can use. it would be crap if u could just keep oing that though, u wuld just hav an inventory of invincible stuff.imageimageimageimageimageimageimage

• next ques, wat happens wen u die? do u lose items? where do u turn up?imageimageimage

• ParaTrooperParaTrooper Member Posts: 1,961

I hope i'm not thinking of a different game here, but from what i've read when you die in WoW, you will have a sort of spirit and you will have to get to a certain area before a timer runs out and if that happened you lose exp. You can also immediatly respawn with a exp loss or have someone resurect you with a lower exp loss. If i have gotten mixed up with another upcoming game sorry :)

*Notice: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author... got sick of holding backspace.
    -----------------------------------------
    ParaTrooper, That guy that used to mod the MMORPG.com forums.

• ParaTrooperParaTrooper Member Posts: 1,961

*Notice: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author... got sick of holding backspace.
    -----------------------------------------
    ParaTrooper, That guy that used to mod the MMORPG.com forums.

• ZzuluZzulu Member Posts: 452

Originally posted by Jet_Lord

what about frostmourne does sum 1 claim it?????????imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

No one will be able to claim Frostmourne...Northrend isn't even included in the game...and Arthas is in Northrend.

However, even if you would be able to meet up with Arthas, you would NEVER, EVER be able to kill him, considering that he's the LICH KING, and now (after merging with the original Arthas) is the most powerful creature on the planet.

(oh, and Frostmourne devours SOULS, do you really want a sword that would be eating your soul away?)

Heh

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

as long as you dont loose 10% of your entire Xp everytime u die, ill be happy image

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• SweetDudeSweetDude Member Posts: 30

Originally posted by Jet_Lord

im shure that u cant get it..becasue that wuld effect the whole wow game..but items like the the blades from a sholder in wow strategy game wil be able..but i dont think that items form anny hero will be avalible..!

The Ultimate MMORPG exspert :D

The Ultimate MMORPG exspert :D

• viet_boy33viet_boy33 Member Posts: 395

No one will be able to claim Frostmourne...Northrend isn't even included in the game...and Arthas is in Northrend.

However, even if you would be able to meet up with Arthas, you would NEVER, EVER be able to kill him, considering that he's the LICH KING, and now (after merging with the original Arthas) is the most powerful creature on the planet.

(oh, and Frostmourne devours SOULS, do you really want a sword that would be eating your soul away?)

Heh

Well if arthas was in WOW it would be possible to kill him. Remember it's an MMORPG and you could do Guild Raids?!?!?!?! Remember those. With tons of peeps and experience it's possible.

I want to cast magic missle.

http://www.flashplayer.com/animation/8bitdnd.html

http://www.narutofan.com go there for Naruto episodes!!