Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just a quick suggestion

Shrimp10Shrimp10 Member Posts: 275
 Come on MMORPG.com, please make a couple more forum sections for RS, it could do with some like 'Clans' and 'Newbies Corner' (like on Everquest or something....).   As you've seen, there are many people using this forum for things that aren't really General Discussion, such as quitting and asking for a new game.   It needs to be broken down more...especially knowing what this game can cause...

Best MMOs - RuneScape and WoW
Crappiest MMOs - Hero Online, SWG, DDO
MMO's played - RS, WoW, GW, EVE, AO, PlanetSide, Jumpgate, Face of Mankind, MapleStory, SO, Liniege 1 & 2, City of Villains, Flyff, Realm Online, SWG, Seed, Sims Online, City of Heroes.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
----

Comments

• Shrimp10Shrimp10 Member Posts: 275

MMO's played - RS, WoW, GW, EVE, AO, PlanetSide, Jumpgate, Face of Mankind, MapleStory, SO, Liniege 1 & 2, City of Villains, Flyff, Realm Online, SWG, Seed, Sims Online, City of Heroes.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    ----

• BobCrazytonBobCrazyton Member UncommonPosts: 2,117
    No.

Originally posted by BobCrazyton
    No.

I'm sorry, I believe I was directing towards MMORPG.com staff, not you.

----

• BobCrazytonBobCrazyton Member UncommonPosts: 2,117

Originally posted by Shrimp10

No.

You accually think the mmorpg.com staff look at this forum?

Originally posted by Shrimp10

No.

You accually think the mmorpg.com staff look at this forum?

Yes, and I happen to know they do.   MMORPG.com do routine checks of all game forums to check for any rule breakers.  

----

• sparky7483sparky7483 Member Posts: 159
    U shoulda put this in the suggestions forum

Life is full of choices--dont make RS one of em
    ----------

Originally posted by sparky7483
    U shoulda put this in the suggestions forum

Ok...?

----