Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

plz note here~~

erezzzerezzz Member Posts: 17

Does any1 kno when the close beta will be open i really think this game is good

and i really wanna play i signed up in the american and europian site and im w8ing....

so if ya'll kno when itll be open plz note here

Comments

• jeffdakingjeffdaking Member Posts: 7
    ya me too can any1 tell me wen the open beta comes out bc i really wanna play dis game
    it looks soo cool

• Thekobe8Thekobe8 Member Posts: 57
    they said closed beta will start in September, but this could easily change.

• PowerDXPowerDX Member Posts: 27
    According to the new 9D Beta Giveaway of MMORPG, I believe Close Beta for US and EU won't begin until mid October. I hope I will be one of those lucky guys who are chosen by Acclaim and MMORPG for the Close Beta. =.=
    However, you can try it sooner if you know Vietnamese. The Open Beta for Vietnames version will begin in early September. And since it'll be Open Beta, you don't have to worry about getting an account (you'll still have to worry about how to communicate...).
  • VistaanVistaan Member Posts: 7

I saw they're going to giving the acc for CB tester at the home of this webside in 1/10. So the game may be begin in early October.  hope i can get one

Originally posted by Thekobe8
    http://phpbb.acclaim.com/9dragons/viewtopic.php?t=541

Closed beta is expected to begin around Sept 2006. But this could
    easily change at a moment’s notice due to delays in development and
    various other reasons. So stay tuned for more details.

Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:14 am

Actually, I won't trust their announcement. Game Companies can announce something like "XYZ will be released on day X month Y year Z" and keep fans waiting endlessly.
    But if the close beta will begin around September, why does MMORPG wait until 1/10 (1st October) to give winners the beta entry? Or are those Giveaway Beta entry for Open Beta...? -_-"
  • Thekobe8Thekobe8 Member Posts: 57
    Well i can't say much because of the NDA but i can tell you that you are wrong and i got a nice email today 

You're so lucky, Thekobe8. It seems there's no place for me in the Close Beta. T_T
    Since I don't like the NDA much, I'm going to wait for Open Beta. At least I am luckier than most of you because I have tested the Vietnamese version.

• AangAang Member Posts: 24
    Im looking very forward to checking this game out as well.  Just got registered for my beta give away today.  Grats on yours Kobe8

Aang

• unklbozkounklbozko Member Posts: 5

the closed beta is currently going on. I know this because i was playing it last night :)

So far i have to say its pretty sweet. i havent gotten to far into it yet, its on limited hours as most closed betas are. If youve seen some of the videos on there main site, i really cant tell if the demo vids for the dif clans are gameplay or not. Its that nice. Other than that i cant really talk about it as per NDA

you did what, to who's dog, for how many oreo cookies?