Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NDA VIOLATIONS!

13»

Comments

• paadepaade Member Posts: 471
    Originally posted by GRIMACHU

The sad truth of it is that NDA's are practically worthless legally. They're really just an elaborate handshake and promise.  Even more ironically you'd think that having leaked data would make the site more popular and more visited by the curious!
    QFT
    Originally posted by Rattrap

Yes but MMORPG.com is trying to be respected and trusted site.
    Thus getting offers for exclusive betas , trials and interviews. I can fairly understand their stand on this .. and i guess we should respect it.
    And anyway i dont need no leaked info to tell me LOTRO will suck
    QFT
  • KemenlithKemenlith Member Posts: 263
    Originally posted by paade

Originally posted by GRIMACHU

The sad truth of it is that NDA's are practically worthless legally. They're really just an elaborate handshake and promise.  Even more ironically you'd think that having leaked data would make the site more popular and more visited by the curious!
    QFT
    Originally posted by Rattrap

Yes but MMORPG.com is trying to be respected and trusted site.
    Thus getting offers for exclusive betas , trials and interviews. I can fairly understand their stand on this .. and i guess we should respect it.
    And anyway i dont need no leaked info to tell me LOTRO will suck
    QFT How can you say LOTRO will suck if you don't have any info? I understand you mean leaked info, but the stuff that has actually been released isn't much in the way of stating whether the game will suck or not.

Currently: Playing EVE Online
    Previous: FFXI, Dragonrealms, sad little stint in WOWland.
    Awaiting: Fallen Earth, Hero''s Journey, Tabula Rasa, Age of Conan.

• paadepaade Member Posts: 471
    Originally posted by Kemenlith

How can you say LOTRO will suck if you don't have any info? I understand you mean leaked info, but the stuff that has actually been released isn't much in the way of stating whether the game will suck or not.
    i guess i have to take that back, after reading about monster pvp more closely. Its still far from what i expect from pvp, but its definetly a step in the right direction. Theres still hope!
  • deltiordeltior Member UncommonPosts: 50
    Well,

I really wonder why lotr official website is so "NON up to date"...

This game will be a major surprise for all, trust me :D

• KemenlithKemenlith Member Posts: 263
    Originally posted by deltior

Well,

I really wonder why lotr official website is so "NON up to date"...

This game will be a major surprise for all, trust me :D
    If by not up to date you're referring to you being in beta and seeing some amazing stuff, then yes. The website is not up to date on in that sense so those of us not in beta will be excited about the mystery of whats in the game.

*Hefts anti-flaming troll shield*

Gotta protect myself against those who say this game will have absolutely nothing new.

Currently: Playing EVE Online
    Previous: FFXI, Dragonrealms, sad little stint in WOWland.
    Awaiting: Fallen Earth, Hero''s Journey, Tabula Rasa, Age of Conan.

• netboyznetboyz Member Posts: 46

The NDA has been lifted... as of today, Feb. 12.

• QuesneyQuesney Member Posts: 1
    A freind of mine was banned from MMORPG for 3 days for posting a QUESTION about the beta testing for LOTR... On Feb 12th he asked a question about the stress test beta keys and the server status... Nice huh?
This discussion has been closed.