Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NosTale BETA (anime MMORPG)

Its pretty a pretty cool game which just came out today with some good music and pets. Fully 3D view in which you can rotate as well. :)

game.nostale.com

http://222.111.150.75/img/nostale/openbeta/popup/screenshoot/item_7_1.jpg

http://222.111.150.75/img/nostale/openbeta/popup/screenshoot/item_6_1.jpg

http://222.111.150.75/img/nostale/openbeta/popup/screenshoot/item_6_7.jpg

Note: when you get into the game find the option and turn it to full screen and uncheck BGM mute. :)

EDIT: The site is currently having problems, probably too many people, so try again maybe later

Comments

• VaterexVaterex Member UncommonPosts: 379

I might give it a try, but this site is kinda messed up right now like you said. I will try it out l8r.

{image
  • Chrono21Chrono21 Member Posts: 17
    Everyone having problems try downloading the installer with INTERNET EXPLORER, i heard that is the reason for some problems, so if you downloaded with firefox, that may be why the game isn't working for you.
  • IIRLIIRL Member Posts: 876
    Care to evaluate some?

Does it have PvP? :DD

I CREATED MYSELF!
    <3 "<Claus|Dev> i r pk"

SW:TOR|War40K:DMO|GW2

• luckiesluckies Member UncommonPosts: 5
    http://game.nostale.com/

• ZandredZandred Member UncommonPosts: 46
    This website has never worked for me yet from when i found out about the game from gamengame :/. Still nothing i hope it changes soon the game looks realy interesting.

• ArtaiosArtaios Member UncommonPosts: 550

Yeah, this game n game crap works only with Internet Explorer, and deactivate all security settings for this sites.

But Nostale is really funny^^

Its like some WoW Hunter Only Game ::::06::

You have your pet, it takes damage, or makes damage ,your the tank or your the damage dealer.

Its kind of funny ::::02::

• NicooNicoo Member UncommonPosts: 236
    :/ The link doesnt work for me.

Originally posted by CasaFranky

Yeah, this game n game crap works only with Internet Explorer, and deactivate all security settings for this sites.
    But Nostale is really funny^^
    Its like some WoW Hunter Only Game ::::06::
    You have your pet, it takes damage, or makes damage ,your the tank or your the damage dealer.
    Its kind of funny ::::02::

I am using IE for this how do i deactivate all the security settings? Games from Game n Game like Trickster works fine but Nostale is starting to get annoying tryint to get into it. Website dosnt work still so if you can tell me step by step how to access game it would be realy appreciated. Sorry for spelling im not very good at it :(.

Originally posted by Zandred

I am using IE for this how do i deactivate all the security settings? Games from Game n Game like Trickster works fine but Nostale is starting to get annoying tryint to get into it. Website dosnt work still so if you can tell me step by step how to access game it would be realy appreciated. Sorry for spelling im not very good at it :(.

Well,if the other Game&Game works for you, then Nostale must work too.

Maybe soem technical issues at Nostale?

Activated the SSO in your game&game Profile?

• GoluhGoluh Member Posts: 374
    SSO Nostale ain't working yet, simple.

• TheRedDreadTheRedDread Member UncommonPosts: 158
    This game has some potential, but it seems like they keep having server problems and lack of customer service. Not a good sign for open beta.....

SSO was and still is activated in my profile. Im not so sure about technical issues but it does seem there are people playing the game :( i wish i was one of them.

SSO was and still is activated in my profile. Im not so sure about technical issues but it does seem there are people playing the game :( i wish i was one of them.

I was able to log in onto their website yesterday, this morning I downloaded the game. Afterwards, the site went down... and I wasn't able to connect through the entire day, and still now.. I can't connect.

I hate this SSO thing.

I made it to log in on friday,and played 6 hours in a row.

The game is really nice, but this SSO crap ruining everything.

I wonder what's taking them so long to fix it..... theres no annoucement about it as well. I'm looking forward to play this game.

• Hybrid-LordHybrid-Lord Member Posts: 110

Bah, The site is kinda spoofy with the SSO, Confusing.

I finally got through and played it for a couple of hours. Very interesting, but probably won't last more than a week.

• newbinatornewbinator Member Posts: 780
    Just got done trying this game... it's really generic and uninteresting IMO. The graphics aren't bad for the style they are going for, but that doesn't matter when the game is a snoozefest like this.
  • IIRLIIRL Member Posts: 876
    Can't be more dull than Maple Story ateast :D

I CREATED MYSELF!
    <3 "<Claus|Dev> i r pk"

SW:TOR|War40K:DMO|GW2

• ragnarokekragnarokek Member Posts: 134
    aint this trickster online with a different name? aah another "game n game" mmo with sso... do you still have to launch this game using ie? hope not.

Yeah, you need to launch it using IE. I use firefox, and it doesn't work.

1° How to play?

- I made a new account ... my normal SSO account wouldn't work :( !

2° Its like trickster?

Trickster is empty and dumb.

3° Whats so special bout this game?

You get to be an element.

You get to raise pets n stuff.

You get great gameplay.

You don't even feel the grind.

You get far better and more content than any other free MMORPG

4° Enjoy.

• ragnarokekragnarokek Member Posts: 134
    nah... ill pass on this one... if it looks like trickster, and from the same company that runs trickster... it probably is the same as trickster... ill wait for pirate king online.. but if PKO still dissapoints me, ill quit all mmo's and go have a real life instead (maybe ill start by getting a job... i wonder if theres an opening for "swordsman" at the classifieds )

Trickster = Ntreev

Nostale = Entwell CO

Your odd.

The webmaster on g&g said that Nostale ist not supportet by g&g yet, but will be in early september.

look:

http://www.gamengame.com/en/board/blah_read.php?bbs_no=1981