Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

still closed style instancing??

dwarflordkingdwarflordking Member Posts: 265
along time ago i played and ur pretty much alone in instances unless u find people which is fuckin {mod edit for hate-language} hell.. with all the new expansions.. does it have an open instance system like diablo where u can meet people on the battle field without freakin recruiting??

Comments

• hadzhadz Member Posts: 712

What's wrong? No one around you can gank? Hehe...just kidding, but no, it hasn't changed sorry.

• OzimandeusOzimandeus Member UncommonPosts: 84

Originally posted by hadz

What's wrong? No one around you can gank? Hehe...just kidding, but no, it hasn't changed sorry.

LMAO!!

• cooldevocooldevo Member Posts: 371

Originally posted by ricefarmer
    along time ago i played and ur pretty much alone in instances unless u find people which is fuckin {mod edit for hate-language} hell.. with all the new expansions.. does it have an open instance system like diablo where u can meet people on the battle field without freakin recruiting??

If you really had played the game a long time ago, you would know one of the main selling points for GW was the instancing system.  Unless you are Sony (a la Star Wars Galaxies), I don't think any company is dumb enough to completely rework the games basic mechanics.

I think far more people like the instancing then the open concept.

Your ability to put in profanity that has to be modded out does say a lot though.... And if you are comparing new games to one of the moxt exploited games that I've ever seen, then that also shows a lot.

I would suppose that it frustrates you for a couple reasons:

1) as above posters state, you probably can't go ganking anymore
    2) You can't run in a steal someone kill
    3)  You can't spawn camp thus preventing anyone else from completing that quest/etc.