Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Crafting issues.

Hey all. It has been about four years since the last time that I played DAoC. I came back recently after playing WoW since release and I am now having a small issue.

I do not seem to be able to up my crafting skills... I spoke with the tailor master in camelot, was accepted into the tailors and it removed a number of my general crafting options, however, now I cannot level up Clothworking a single point. I made 100 rag dolls (the level 0 yellow cothworking item) as well as about 50 of the red items and not a single skill point up. I went back to my trainer to make sure that I had joined, but I had and still no luck.

If I am just being a complete newb please tell me what I am missing. If I am doing what I should be please let me know so I can report it as a character bug.

Thank you very much in advance.

Comments

• KingAoeIIKingAoeII Member Posts: 8
    to level cloth working you must first level tailoring as you joined to be a tailor no other crafting stat can be higher than tailoring. Hope that helps.

• OgrelinOgrelin Member Posts: 636
    You have to start crafting "real" cloth/leather items (armour) to raise Tailoring before your clothworking can get higher. Tailoring is your new "main" tradeskill.
  • DocmanduDocmandu Member UncommonPosts: 64
    Clothworking is a secondary skill. Tailoring is your primary skill. Your secondary can never go higher than your primary.. that's why you can't level your clothworking atm.