Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Maybe the NGE is headed to Episode 7....

Maybe the NGE is headed to Episode 7

There, the Jedi have returned to power only to be attacked by the Dark Jedi...

Comments

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,163

Originally posted by Clackamas

Bah! same rules apply here as on any SW board. NEVER POST SUPER SHADOW STUFF.......HE IS FULL OF SHIT.
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• ClackamasClackamas Member Posts: 776

Originally posted by tillamook

Bah! same rules apply here as on any SW board. NEVER POST SUPER SHADOW STUFF.......HE IS FULL OF SHIT.

Who is super shadow?  I just found this from a google search...?
  • TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,163

lol that site you linked. Read some of the stuff on his site. The guy is a complete loon. He credits himself as the REAL creator of the SW trilogy. Many SW fans hate the guy since he's full of it.
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• ClackamasClackamas Member Posts: 776

lol that site you linked. Read some of the stuff on his site. The guy is a complete loon. He credits himself as the REAL creator of the SW trilogy. Many SW fans hate the guy since he's full of it.

I honestly didn't know that supershadow was like that guy in the remake of the Italian Job claiming to
    be the real napster.
  • RekrulRekrul Member Posts: 2,961

I honestly didn't know that supershadow was like that guy in the remake of the Italian Job claiming to
    be the real napster.

SuperShadow.com
    played a crucial role in the development of the prequel trilogy. Many
    fan ideas submitted at SS.com were integrated by Lucas into the final
    scripts of The Phantom Menace, Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the
    Sith. A majority of film critics attributed the phenomenal success of
    the prequels to Lucas utilizing the talents of the legion of SS fans to
    improve the Star Wars saga. Lucas has acknowledged many times in public
    that SuperShadow is the best thing to ever happen to Star Wars.

So, let me guess. He's the guy who put the "Yipee!" into prequels?
  • ShivorEheShivorEhe Member Posts: 83

From the site:

"My main question I have for you is about a LucasArts game, Star Wars Galaxies. Do you have any control over how this game is managed? I’m sure you’ve heard about this video game a lot since it’s last “overhaul.” If you haven’t, I recommend visiting the General Discussion Forum at the Star Wars Galaxies Forums at SOE.

Antone Silva - Merced, CA.

George Lucas:  As for Star Wars Galaxies, I don’t have any involvement with the way that video game operates. Sony handles all the details with that video game. I don’t visit message boards, but I’m sure the people at Sony are listening to the concerns that the fans have. The profits from Star Wars Galaxies are enormous. As long as we keep making excessive earnings, I will be satisfied. Please keep playing the video game. "

tee-hee! Just found this amusing...

• RabiaRabia Member Posts: 622
    I still think passing gas in a crowded elevator is more fun than any MMORPG that SOE or SOE/LA can release at this point.

• Linkman214Linkman214 Member CommonPosts: 91

Originally posted by ShivorEhe

From the site:
    "My main question I have for you is about a LucasArts game, Star Wars Galaxies. Do you have any control over how this game is managed? I’m sure you’ve heard about this video game a lot since it’s last “overhaul.” If you haven’t, I recommend visiting the General Discussion Forum at the Star Wars Galaxies Forums at SOE.
     Antone Silva - Merced, CA.
    George Lucas:  As for Star Wars Galaxies, I don’t have any involvement with the way that video game operates. Sony handles all the details with that video game. I don’t visit message boards, but I’m sure the people at Sony are listening to the concerns that the fans have. The profits from Star Wars Galaxies are enormous. As long as we keep making excessive earnings, I will be satisfied. Please keep playing the video game. "

tee-hee! Just found this amusing...

Wow, so george lucas really is an asshole
  • jrscottjrscott Member Posts: 1,252

Originally posted by Linkman214

The point is that George NEVER said that.  It is all made up bullcrap some guy does on a website somewhere so he can act like a jackhole.

If he really did ever say anything like that, I might go skeet shooting with 6 DVDs.

I realize I said I quit. I never said it was forever :)

• anaicanaic Member Posts: 409

Originally posted by jrscott

The point is that George NEVER said that.  It is all made up bullcrap some guy does on a website somewhere so he can act like a jackhole.

If he really did ever say anything like that, I might go skeet shooting with 6 DVDs.

/agree

Don't believe anything that's on that website.

• RabiaRabia Member Posts: 622

Originally posted by anaic

/agree

Don't believe anything that's on that website.

I still thinking passing gas is more fun than the NGE or George.  The more people around to take note, the better.
  • ShivorEheShivorEhe Member Posts: 83

Yeah, I think we were all just getting a kick out of how much an delusional asshole the moron who makes this crap up really is. Reading this dipshit's website is really quite amusing, granted you aren't gullible enough to even remotely believe it.

He gets e-mail comments from "fans" (whose existence is itself debatable) which include suggestions that Shadow vows to "pass on to George." I mean, if that doesn't crack you up...well nevermind.

• FignarFignar Member CommonPosts: 417

To be honest I think he's hillarious (especially after reading his made up GL questions and answers stuff) and its obvious he's flame baiting the die hard Star Wars fans. Take it with a pinch of salt.

Water cooled Intel Corei7 920 D0 Stepping OC'd 4.3GHz - 6GB Corsair Dominator GT RAM 2000Mhz - ASUS RAGE II EXTREME X58 Mobo - 2x HD 5870 in Crossfire X, OC'd 0.9Ghz core 1.3Ghz RAM - Dell 2407WFP Flat Panel LCD 24" 1920x1200