Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New server!!!!

GreatnessGreatness Member UncommonPosts: 2,106
They are opening a 10th server!!! Called Franz! Anyone joining?

~Greatness~

MMORPG Blog
Currently Playing:
Nothing

Comments

• Ranma13Ranma13 Member Posts: 747

I'll join. I don't like being level 23 with nobody to party with and a messed up economy.

• GreatnessGreatness Member UncommonPosts: 2,106

Originally posted by Ranma13

I'll join. I don't like being level 23 with nobody to party with and a messed up economy.

Yup very good idea to start on that server now since everything new. I may resubscribe.

~Greatness~

MMORPG Blog
    Currently Playing:
    Nothing

• SlytheSlythe Member UncommonPosts: 952
    I think I may resubscribe for the new server too. I have a feeling that the new server will be very popular, at least for a month. Should be fun

• Rayx0rRayx0r Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,902
    you guys probably know this, but this is a european server like teon

“"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a robot foot stomping on a human face -- forever."
  • scrawnehscrawneh Member Posts: 220

Originally posted by Rayx0r
    you guys probably know this, but this is a european server like teon

Which is why I am also resubscribing :)
  • TorakTorak Member Posts: 4,905
    what sort of impact do you guys think this will have on the economy of Teon????
  • GarmanGarman Member Posts: 69
    Im guessing Teon will be empty like my wallet the first couple of weeks, after that things might get back to "normal".  Maybe everything will get more expensive since there'll be so few ppl gathering mats (all farmers running over to the new server), but I'll still resubscribe
    Will be fun to relive the days when being lvl 20 was consider l33t.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

Rich Cook

• GreatnessGreatness Member UncommonPosts: 2,106
    Ya I am going to resubscribe as well and get on new server !!!!!

~Greatness~

MMORPG Blog
    Currently Playing:
    Nothing

• anakinsellaanakinsella Member UncommonPosts: 228
    I'm also in same boat (may resubscribe when it comes out)

lvl 58 in WoW and already getting burned out on the repetiveness of gear chasing

• daemondaemon Member UncommonPosts: 680
    I think Im coming too :) at least just for the fun of a new begging.
  • SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 29,192
    People should remember that his is a Euro Server. So unless you don't mind sieging at Euro times, you might want to take a "second think".

• albertyellowalbertyellow Member Posts: 3
    i think i will join too.a new server is a new start..lol
  • anakinsellaanakinsella Member UncommonPosts: 228

Originally posted by Sovrath
    People should remember that his is a Euro Server. So unless you don't mind sieging at Euro times, you might want to take a "second think".

does anyone from the America have any experience playing ona Euro server (latency wise). The siege times don't bother me, it's just i want to know if the lag will be horrible for those in the states.
  • PraorPraor Member Posts: 519

Originally posted by anakinsella

Originally posted by Sovrath
    does anyone from the America have any experience playing ona Euro server (latency wise). The siege times don't bother me, it's just i want to know if the lag will be horrible for those in the states.

Not sure never tried a Euro server

Waiting on Guild Wars 2

• NastyNitroNastyNitro Member Posts: 75
    Lag is not too bad, gotta realize its heavy traffic also due to new server but not unplayable like precron forsure.