Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

""right-wing trolling?" locked?" locked?

britocabritoca Member Posts: 1,484

what's up peeps, let's see how much longer this one survives, I can play this game forever.

To my defense, I didn't attack any of the right-wing regulars or vets in here, and I asked for opinion on what was a very unfounded personal perception, which I didn't really believe in.

That was then, but this is now.

Now I'm just pushing all the buttons to see what tips the scale.

keep locking and I'll keep posting.

-virtual tourist
want your game back?

Comments

• GorukhaGorukha Member Posts: 1,441
    WTF are you talking about ?

It's better be hated for who you are, than loved for who you aren't.

• xpowderxxpowderx Member UncommonPosts: 2,078
    Dude, they have white rooms and little pills for peeps like you! Chill man! Nothing wrong with rightwingers nor vets nor lefties nor libs. This is the US.. chill man..
  • GorukhaGorukha Member Posts: 1,441
    This is the US ? How the hell did I get dragged back into this country ? Must have ridden on a dragon in my sleep.

It's better be hated for who you are, than loved for who you aren't.

• honzolohonzolo Member Posts: 321
    Not sure what the threshhold is. The original post was silly. No biggie as far as I'm concerned.
  • britocabritoca Member Posts: 1,484

dude, I didn't attack the right wingers, I only said it seemed to me there were a bunch of recently created accounts with the intent of trolling the long threads with right-wing flame baits.

AND, I said that IF this was so, that they were shooting themselves in the foot.

AND I asked the community if I was tripping or if they were noticing the same effect.

THAT IS NOT FLAME BAIT! A flame bait is an unfounded and exagerated statement to promote hate. Mine wasn't. If I had said "the right wingers ARE doing this", but I didn't.
    It was conditional and asked for discussion, there is a collossal difference between the 2.

I got a lock for that, soo.... Let's see how many more threads they want to lock.

-virtual tourist
    want your game back?

• honzolohonzolo Member Posts: 321
    Who said you attacked the right wingers?
  • xpowderxxpowderx Member UncommonPosts: 2,078

Originally posted by Gorukha
    This is the US ? How the hell did I get dragged back into this country ? Must have ridden on a dragon in my sleep.

lol Gorukha :-D My apologies.. US and others and the post is intended towards the US political parties. unless they have liberals, conservatives, rightwingers and leftwingers in your country.
This discussion has been closed.