Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

right-wing trolling?

britocabritoca Member Posts: 1,484

is it me or there's suddenly a bunch or fresh/recent accounts troll-baiting right-wing posts like crazy?

Do we the liberals beat u up with our arguments so badly that you have to resort to creating new accounts just to tip us off or avoid further embarrassment?

If so, that means we're winning. I hope u realize that.

Someone tell me I'm imagining things please ::::06::

-virtual tourist
want your game back?

Comments

• BlurrBlurr Member UncommonPosts: 2,155

For the record could you outline what left-wing and right-wing mean?

I'm from Canada and very rarely hear those terms, so I keep forgetting which one is which, and I imagine it can't hurt to outline em, perhaps there are other people who never get the two straight either, hehe.

But I have definately seen alot of trolling by people trying to promote political agendas, that's for sure.

"Because it's easier to nitpick something than to be constructive." -roach5000

• TheodorykTheodoryk Member Posts: 1,453
    I'd personaly like to know what it is exactly that you are refering to, Britoca.

"Speaking haygywaygy or some other gibberish with your mum doesn't make you foreign."
    -baff

• freethinkerfreethinker Member UncommonPosts: 775

Originally posted by britoca

is it me or there's suddenly a bunch or fresh/recent accounts troll-baiting right-wing posts like crazy?
    Do we the liberals beat u up with our arguments so badly that you have to resort to creating new accounts just to tip us off or avoid further embarrassment?

nah britoca. i have noticed this too. especially in the bush threads. Also, I've yet to hear a real rational argument from any of them.  It's mostly something to the tune of:

Im an American, we're gonna kick your fucking ass you brown people over there in the desert!!
     or
    You libtards are all wimpy morons...get a brain!!!11one
    or
    if you don't like <insert neocon belief here> then you can just GET OUT of my country.

Any time some one of these guys post i just read their post to the tune of Archie Bunker.  It's more amusing that way.

==========================

• RazorbackRazorback Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 5,253

Thats the right wing..... the left wing is on the other side.... but it looks similar

+-+-+-+-+-+
    "MMOs, for people that like think chatting is like a skill or something, rotflol"
    http://purepwnage.com
    -+-+-+-+-+-+
    "Far away across the field, the tolling of the iron bell, calls the faithful to their knees. To hear the softly spoken magic spell" Pink Floyd-Dark Side of the Moon

• TheodorykTheodoryk Member Posts: 1,453
    Apparently, I've missed out on some massive wave of new neocon trolls. Woe is me, why must I be so oblivious...

"Speaking haygywaygy or some other gibberish with your mum doesn't make you foreign."
    -baff

• freethinkerfreethinker Member UncommonPosts: 775

Originally posted by Razorback

Thats the right wing..... the left wing is on the other side.... but it looks similar

==========================

• //\//\oo//\//\oo Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,767

Originally posted by Razorback

LOL! QFE

This is a sequence of characters intended to produce some profound mental effect, but it has failed.

• KhuzarrzKhuzarrz Member Posts: 578

Left wing:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left_wing

Right wing:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_wing

The first paragraph of each really explains it in a simple manner - the further you read each article, the more detail you learn. Your choice where to stop reading.

Hope that helps!

• albinofreakalbinofreak Member Posts: 449

The only group I really see posting alot are Libertarians. I think I've seen like four or five "Woo Bush RULES!" posts in the time that I've been here, which well, hasnt been very long.

• britocabritoca Member Posts: 1,484

Originally posted by Theodoryk
    Apparently, I've missed out on some massive wave of new neocon trolls. Woe is me, why must I be so oblivious...

well, like I said, it might be my own misperception...

but yeah, the right wing keeps the parrot aloft along with the left wing, but neither can do so without a keel-shaped sternum! EVER! MARK MY WORDS! ::::15::

-virtual tourist
    want your game back?

• J0kerr1J0kerr1 Member Posts: 248

Originally posted by Theodoryk

well, like I said, it might be my own misperception...

but yeah, the right wing keeps the parrot aloft along with the left wing, but neither can do so without a keel-shaped sternum! EVER! MARK MY WORDS! ::::15::

OK, since you are all dying to hear it...(clears throat)....BUSH RULES!!!

There, that part is done. Just did that to make people happy and they said they havn't heard it in a while.

Now to move onto the truth.

A Democrat (Left) is someone who can't see outside of their fantasy world and hates everything Republican.

A Republican (Right) is someone who is too hard on people and doesn't realize most people are not evil and hates everything Democrat.

A human being is someone who doesn't go party lines and looks at every situation and makes up their own minds. That might mean they agree with the left or the right. Humans are not just black and while, well, when it comes to thoughts anyway. We run the gambit or we are a tool used by politicians to get more wealth and power.

Thats just my opinion, I could be wrong,

PS. This post is Left trolling to bait out the Right.

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

You do realize the hypocrisy and irony of your thread.  The entire set of comments you just made does absolutely nothing but to incite people to argue with you; thus resulting into a set of troll or flame attacked responses.

...... politically inspired thread number 45,912

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• bas1889bas1889 Member UncommonPosts: 123

Originally posted by freethinker

nah britoca. i have noticed this too. especially in the bush threads. Also, I've yet to hear a real rational argument from any of them.  It's mostly something to the tune of:

Im an American, we're gonna kick your fucking ass you brown people over there in the desert!!
     or
    You libtards are all wimpy morons...get a brain!!!11one
    or
    if you don't like <insert neocon belief here> then you can just GET OUT of my country.

Any time some one of these guys post i just read their post to the tune of Archie Bunker.  It's more amusing that way.

meh, you talking about me? im sorry that today was the first time i actually decided to check the main off topic forum. and no rational arguements? youre kidding right? wow, yall are the ones that are full of it.
  • mithrandir72mithrandir72 Member Posts: 1,286

*Looks at own account*

Hmm, I probably shouldn't be calling anybody new, but I have been seeing a recent influx of Right-Wingers. Whether or not they are multiple accounts or what, is for a higher pay grade.

We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment;
    We are choosing to be here right now -Tool, Parabola

OK, since you are all dying to hear it...(clears throat)....BUSH RULES!!!

There, that part is done. Just did that to make people happy and they said they havn't heard it in a while.

Now to move onto the truth.

A Democrat (Left) is someone who can't see outside of their fantasy world and hates everything Republican.

A Republican (Right) is someone who is too hard on people and doesn't realize most people are not evil and hates everything Democrat.

A human being is someone who doesn't go party lines and looks at every situation and makes up their own minds. That might mean they agree with the left or the right. Humans are not just black and while, well, when it comes to thoughts anyway. We run the gambit or we are a tool used by politicians to get more wealth and power.

Thats just my opinion, I could be wrong,

PS. This post is Left trolling to bait out the Right.

• DyrttDyrtt Member Posts: 422

Originally posted by albinofreak

The only group I really see posting alot are Libertarians. I think I've seen like four or five "Woo Bush RULES!" posts in the time that I've been here, which well, hasnt been very long.

If you saw somene singing the praises of GW then that person almost definitly was not a Libertarian.  Although Libertarians tend to be a little on the conservative side we generally do not care for the current administration for many, many reasons.  I invite you to read over the Libertarian website for some enlightenment.  I doubt you will find the phrase "Woo Bush RULES!" anywhere on the site.
    Sidenote - Increase in "right-wingers" could actually mean that there are just more "right-wingers."

double post joker :-x

People just seemed to ingore it, so I thought it was worth saying twice.

Originally posted by J0kerr1
    People just seemed to ingore it, so I thought it was worth saying twice.

haha, i liked seeing it twice :D

Originally posted by Nierro
    Conservatives are probly the stupidest people on the face of the Eartch, they deserve to be trolled.

Somebody just fell into the world of bigotry.

GO YOU!!

nierro just got owned by me :)
  • BlurrBlurr Member UncommonPosts: 2,155

So what am I if I have a mix of both left wing and right wing ideals?

A breast, or maybe a drumstick?

"Because it's easier to nitpick something than to be constructive." -roach5000

Originally posted by Blurr

So what am I if I have a mix of both left wing and right wing ideals?
    A breast, or maybe a drumstick?

As long as you aren't an exclusive to one side and you think for yourself...then you are a rational human being.
  • NierroNierro Member UncommonPosts: 1,755
    Bigot; A bigot is a prejudiced person who is intolerant of any opinions differing from their own.

With that definition in mind, compare to what I said. It dosen't make sense.

This discussion has been closed.