Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OPEN BETA INFO

GoniGoni Member Posts: 54

I just have info on the Open Beta. Come to my site for more info.

My site is. http://betahaven.4.forumer.com/

It under Closed Beta, THen 2Moons then the post is there.

This is not a scam. I repeat not a scam.

Comments

• toolpwnsyoutoolpwnsyou Member Posts: 35

Originally posted by Goni
    I just have info on the Open Beta. Come to my site for more info.

My site is. http://betahaven.4.forumer.com/

It under Closed Beta, THen 2Moons then the post is there.

This is not a scam. I repeat not a scam.

as a warning to all my fellow 2 Moons Fans, i would steer my sail boat clear from this fella, i may be wrong, i may be right, but ive dealt with (scammers) quite a bit . And this guy has the worst persuasion ive seen in awhile lol. Goni, u can throw a hissy fit if you want because im posting this, i dont really care. Cheers all 2 Moons fans. He may not be a scammer trying to keylog you, probably just a lier so he can get members for his site. judge for yourself.

I'm Too Cool for a Signature

• GoniGoni Member Posts: 54
    I am not a scammer. It's just I wanna get a good forum going. If I scam you in any way report MMORPG and tell them to ban me. I ask you to trust me yourself. How do I know youre not trying to scam me. By the way this is the poost at the site.

There will be an open beta in a couple of months. As i red from a post from David Perry.
    "If
    you want to get onto my private list (there will be an open beta in the
    coming months, however you will be put at the front of the line)" Is a
    line from a post in his own forum. Here is the link to the post.
    Although this could be a typo you never know, last thing is dont bother
    the man and e-mail him. This is just to get the info out 2 ppl. Not to
    bother the man. You can e-mail him your one page report but don't email
    him asking about the Open Beta or Closed Beta whichever one it is.

At my site.

• toolpwnsyoutoolpwnsyou Member Posts: 35
    You may register immediately to be a member of the 2Moons closed beta (for free) at http://2moons.acclaim.com . Log on today and make sure you are one of the first in the world to experience this exciting new game! More information will become available in the coming months.

I'm Too Cool for a Signature

Ya this is closed beta. I am talking about Open Beta here. In his forums on a post he says something like you can be on my private list or wait a couple of months for the open beta. So thats what I am saying. Also I doubt a lot of ppl that signed up on his Website will be chosen for Closed Beta. Because.

The reason I have a test, is because I don't just want testers, I want testers with opinions. - Is what D. Perry says in one of his posts. I am not saying that many do not have opinions, but its just he doesnt know that. I made sure he knew that by sending him an email.

• kenji101kenji101 Member Posts: 34
    goni there's no good info inside  your forum

• VaterexVaterex Member UncommonPosts: 379

Originally posted by kenji101
    goni there's no good info inside your forum

Your right. Blackend will be the best 2Moons fansite! We are just running a little slow right now with our forums down.

{image
    Kenji, it started 2 days ago, and I don't care which forum is the best 2Moons forum, I just wanna make a forum. Also in my forum once the Closed Beta is up, there will be hundreds of screens, Im guaranteed a spot in the closed beta, but I don't know about anyone in the Blackend forum. So stick with what you want.