Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ships

Aye mateys..

Do any of u know, if every faction/alliance will have all the ships? A friend of mine, said that the pirates couldn't get the big ships, only the Navy's. Is that true?

Comments

• zipitzipit Member Posts: 487
    That would probably be true, although I don't know for sure. Pirates always favoured manouevreability instead of muscles on the high seas.
  • Gecko9525Gecko9525 Member Posts: 3
    Pirates won't be able to "buy" the bigger ships. However if they get
    lucky and capture one of the bigger ships then they will be able to
    keep it. That is until they are sunk then they lose that ship forever
    since it is not a "valid" ship for the pirates. But yo answer your
    overall quesion, each class will have certain ships available to them. As far as I know every each class of each nation will have the same ships available to them. In other words there are no nation specific ships.

• zalvadorzalvador Member Posts: 29
    Ok, ty both. That sure made up my mind. :)

• XxkarateXxkarate Member Posts: 27
    The pirates can comodeer a huge ship, but they can't have one crafted for them. And when you comodeer ships they only have one durability point. And everytime you die you loose one durability point on the ship that you just got sunk. So if you spend your whole day trying to get a huge ship and you get it, and then getting killed by a group of people, you just wasted your day.

Navy is going to own the pirates. You just wait and see. Us Englishmen will put up a fight.

SWG- Left after they ruined it
    WoW- Left after 2 years
    EVE- Left after three days
    Pirates of the Burning Sea will be the cure to my cancer.