Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

acountr

barakbg1barakbg1 Member Posts: 3
is there any optins to get free full acount??

Comments

• McgreagMcgreag Member UncommonPosts: 495

No. There are trails of different length but to continue playing you need to pay a monthly cost.

IF you do really well for yourself in the game you can use the ingame currency to buy game time and with that make it free but the cost is fairly high and it will take months if not years before you could probably afford it.

"Memories are meant to fade. They're designed that way for a reason."

• SquittySquitty Member Posts: 342
    How much ingame money does it cost to pay for a month?

• Cairo-dogCairo-dog Member Posts: 8
    About 90 million isk for a 30 day time card.

Rawr!!!!!!
    Vale Heavy Industries (We haul your ore for free *wink wink*)

• Nu11u5Nu11u5 Member Posts: 597

Originally posted by Cairo-dog
    About 90 million isk for a 30 day time card.

90 Million!? Have the prices fallen lately, because last time I checked it was like 110-120 Million for a 30 day card.

//insert sig here
  • UnsivilizedUnsivilized Member Posts: 26

Originally posted by Squitty
    How much ingame money does it cost to pay for a month?

I have 30 day timecodes for 100mill :-)
  • ElnatorElnator Member Posts: 6,077
    Actually... 100 mil wouldn't really be all THAT hard to get if you really tried... Is it really only 110mil ISK for a 30 day code?  I honestly didn't even know you could use game money to buy time codes...  Where do you go to find this option? 

Or is this like the old high school gag where we sold passes for the pool on the roof to freshmen?

Currently Playing: Dungeons and Dragons Online.
    Sig image Pending
    Still in: A couple Betas

• McgreagMcgreag Member UncommonPosts: 495

Go to the official forum, Sell Orders subsection and you will see a lot for sale, CCP sanctioned way of buying isk for real cash (person buy Game Time Codes from CCP and then sell them for isk to other players).

Much discussed if it should be allowed or not but for the time being it's not only sanctioned by CCP, any transaction made as long as it's made thru the forum is also protected by CCP so should someone sell you a fraudulent timecode you will be compensated.

"Memories are meant to fade. They're designed that way for a reason."

• UnsivilizedUnsivilized Member Posts: 26

Originally posted by Elnator
    Actually... 100 mil wouldn't really be all THAT hard to get if you really tried... Is it really only 110mil ISK for a 30 day code?  I honestly didn't even know you could use game money to buy time codes...  Where do you go to find this option? 

Or is this like the old high school gag where we sold passes for the pool on the roof to freshmen?

Actually the eve-online official forums allows the sale of game time cards/codes for in game isk.... in a sence its like buying isk  :-/ only difference is eve gets more players and more cash + more people playing harder to buy time

http://myeve.eve-online.com/ingameboard.asp?a=topic&threadID=252421

There are profesional GTC seller that make a reputation for selling them, you basically got to hope that the guy selling it to you is trustworthy.

• chriswsmchriswsm Member UncommonPosts: 383

It seems like a hell of a lot of trouble just to continue play.

I will just cough up the fee and spend all my ISK in character.  I have made rather a lot buying and selling slaves and for some reason I rather like it.  I guess I am old English at heart. 

I used to visit this site a lot however in recent years it has become the home of negative forum posts, illogical opinions and tantrums so I visit less often.

Played or Beta'd: UO / DAOC / Horizons / EQ2 / DDO / EVE / Archlord / PirateKingsOnline / Tabula Rasa / LOTRO / AOC / Champions / Darkfall / Mortal Online / DCUO / Rift / STO / SWTOR / TSW