Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

5.5 mil sp player looking for corp.

DatcydeDatcyde Member UncommonPosts: 572
Hi i actualy started playing EvE over 2 years ago but returned like 3 months ago. I've been pvping alot recently and left my carebear corp. I'm looking for a hardcore badass PvP corp that has strong leadership and likes to train its piots in PvP. I have vent and Ts.

Comments

• Agricola1Agricola1 Member UncommonPosts: 4,977

Send an evemail to "Agricola Augusta", my corp is a member of "Imperial Order" and we are mainly a pvp alliance. We have a war going at the moment and are usualy at war with someone, our webpage is

www.stfu-alliance.com our killboards are at www.stfu.griefwatch.net

My corp "Disciples of Athene" has offices at choonka (only 1 station in the system), where we're based. The alliance has sovereingty over some 0.0 space 2 jumps away and this is what the wars are usualy over. We have daily pvp ops and took down a carrier (Archon) yesterday :)

The alliance uses an older version of ventrilo at the moment while we wait for an updated version, they only requirements to join is that you don't mind losing ships. Many players/corps have left because they lost a ship in pvp (carebears)!

Hope to hear from you soon,

Agricola

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience"

CS Lewis

• DatcydeDatcyde Member UncommonPosts: 572
     ok ill check you guys out