Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where to buy cd key online?

NardezNardez Member Posts: 7
Greetings all

I've never played GW and want to buy Factions and start PvP asap.

I was just wondering where else I can buy the Factions key besides
plaync.com? Every time I try and buy the key it says "We're sorry, but
due to high demand, serial code purchases are currently being limited.
Please try again in 24 hours." It's been giving me that message for 2
days.

Thank a lot

Comments

• Truemode2Truemode2 Member Posts: 46
    Iv got no clue for u there mate.why dont u just go out and buy it.Befor u do start pvp u best do some pve first and get the feel and the handle of te game.Couse in Gw u need lots of skill to do well in pvp.
  • NierroNierro Member UncommonPosts: 1,755
    HAHAHA are you joking? All you need is the best set of armor.

If you want to play a game where you need skill to play look up DAoC.

• hadzhadz Member Posts: 712

Originally posted by Nierro

Haha...YOU'RE joking right...

EVERYONE has the "best" set of armor in this game. It all comes down to skill. DAoC is your typical MMO where better armor DOES matter. (And, as far as I remember, it has the slowest most boring combat ever too)

GW PvP is all about the BUILD you (and the team you're with) use. Fast, accurate decision-making is second. But all of this can't be done without a knowledge of how the classes work, and what skills work with and/or combat other skills.

PS> to the OP, I think NC is one of the few places you can get it as key only. The other way is to communicate with another online seller and get them to email you a key after you purchase the game off them. If you at ANY time have played a demo (ie. have a login) then you can buy a key for you login from the GW shop online.

Originally posted by hadz

EVERYONE has the "best" set of armor in this game. It all comes down to skill. DAoC is your typical MMO where better armor DOES matter. (And, as far as I remember, it has the slowest most boring combat ever too)

GW PvP is all about the BUILD you (and the team you're with) use. Fast, accurate decision-making is second. But all of this can't be done without a knowledge of how the classes work, and what skills work with and/or combat other skills.

PS> to the OP, I think NC is one of the few places you can get it as key only. The other way is to communicate with another online seller and get them to email you a key after you purchase the game off them. If you at ANY time have played a demo (ie. have a login) then you can buy a key for you login from the GW shop online.

All the "build" is in GW is trial and error, with very limited choices and such, there's only 5 MOVES YOU CAN USE AT ONCE, wow, split decison making just got a bit easier.. I have a 20me/mo all I have is DoTs, healing spells, mana draining spells, life taps, and so on.

GW pvp lasts about 2 seconds, and there is NO STRADGEDY, there is NO OBJECTIVE, there is NO TEAMWORK REQUIRED.

You need skill to have stradgedy, you need skill to complete objectives, and you need skill to be a good team player. Have you even played DAoC?

**EDIT* The only reason I made the armor comment was because he was a new player, and I remember that everyone 1-10 in the Arena had better stuff then me, and killed me in a few hits.

• hadzhadz Member Posts: 712

All the "build" is in GW is trial and error, with very limited choices and such, there's only 5 MOVES YOU CAN USE AT ONCE, wow, split decison making just got a bit easier.. I have a 20me/mo all I have is DoTs, healing spells, mana draining spells, life taps, and so on. GW pvp lasts about 2 seconds, and there is NO STRADGEDY, there is NO OBJECTIVE, there is NO TEAMWORK REQUIRED. You need skill to have stradgedy, you need skill to complete objectives, and you need skill to be a good team player. Have you even played DAoC?**EDIT* The only reason I made the armor comment was because he was a new player, and I remember that everyone 1-10 in the Arena had better stuff then me, and killed me in a few hits.

There's 8 skills you can have on your skillbar (at once) with over 150 choices for each character for them. If you add that to an 8 character team, that's 64 skills with a possible 600 or so ways to fill them. That's a massive amount of combinations and that's not even factoring in how the attribute points of the character are distributed (and is one reason why I don't like PvP in the small arenas, too much of a random crapshoot).

BUT! It's in GvG that the amount of skill this game takes is brought to the fore, and PROVEN. The SAME skilled Guilds top the ladder almost every season. In fact, I don't think EVIL has ever NOT won a championship. They play with basically the same 8 players, they have it together teamwork-wise, they KNOW how the skills work and they react well under game conditions. That's what it takes to play GW PvP (the real stuff at least), and it can NEVER be matched by the totally UNEVEN (and random) playing field that is...ANY other MMORPG PvP.

• rockin_uforockin_ufo Member UncommonPosts: 378

All the "build" is in GW is trial and error, with very limited choices and such, there's only 5 MOVES YOU CAN USE AT ONCE, wow, split decison making just got a bit easier.. I have a 20me/mo all I have is DoTs, healing spells, mana draining spells, life taps, and so on.

GW pvp lasts about 2 seconds, and there is NO STRADGEDY, there is NO OBJECTIVE, there is NO TEAMWORK REQUIRED.

You need skill to have stradgedy, you need skill to complete objectives, and you need skill to be a good team player. Have you even played DAoC?

**EDIT* The only reason I made the armor comment was because he was a new player, and I remember that everyone 1-10 in the Arena had better stuff then me, and killed me in a few hits.

First off the best armour is REALLY cheap (1.5k +1k in materials, or u cna get the 15k armour which deosnt help u just makes u look cooler) an u dont have 2 grind for it like WoW. An the PvP u must of didnt get in to too much at all, IF u bee 2 TA,HA,HoH  u would know that there is stragey 2 beat some really good teams. An u have 2 join a guild 2 make ur time worthwhile so u cna GvG an AB its really really fun just tkae some time an look for a guild an u will find Guild Wars is REALLY fun.

BTW: There is not a small amount of builds 150 + builds DO SOME RESEARCH NEXT TIME

Whenever i step outside, somebody claims to see the light
    It seems to me that all of us have lost our patience.
    'cause everyone thinks they're right,
    And nobody thinks that there just might
    Be more than one road to our final destination--

Originally posted by rockin_ufo

First off the best armour is REALLY cheap (1.5k +1k in materials, or u cna get the 15k armour which deosnt help u just makes u look cooler) an u dont have 2 grind for it like WoW. An the PvP u must of didnt get in to too much at all, IF u bee 2 TA,HA,HoH  u would know that there is stragey 2 beat some really good teams. An u have 2 join a guild 2 make ur time worthwhile so u cna GvG an AB its really really fun just tkae some time an look for a guild an u will find Guild Wars is REALLY fun.

BTW: There is not a small amount of builds 150 + builds DO SOME RESEARCH NEXT TIME

I didn't understand anything you just said..

All the "build" is in GW is trial and error, with very limited choices and such, there's only 5 MOVES YOU CAN USE AT ONCE, wow, split decison making just got a bit easier.. I have a 20me/mo all I have is DoTs, healing spells, mana draining spells, life taps, and so on. GW pvp lasts about 2 seconds, and there is NO STRADGEDY, there is NO OBJECTIVE, there is NO TEAMWORK REQUIRED. You need skill to have stradgedy, you need skill to complete objectives, and you need skill to be a good team player. Have you even played DAoC?**EDIT* The only reason I made the armor comment was because he was a new player, and I remember that everyone 1-10 in the Arena had better stuff then me, and killed me in a few hits.

There's 8 skills you can have on your skillbar (at once) with over 150 choices for each character for them. If you add that to an 8 character team, that's 64 skills with a possible 600 or so ways to fill them. That's a massive amount of combinations and that's not even factoring in how the attribute points of the character are distributed (and is one reason why I don't like PvP in the small arenas, too much of a random crapshoot).

BUT! It's in GvG that the amount of skill this game takes is brought to the fore, and PROVEN. The SAME skilled Guilds top the ladder almost every season. In fact, I don't think EVIL has ever NOT won a championship. They play with basically the same 8 players, they have it together teamwork-wise, they KNOW how the skills work and they react well under game conditions. That's what it takes to play GW PvP (the real stuff at least), and it can NEVER be matched by the totally UNEVEN (and random) playing field that is...ANY other MMORPG PvP.

All I have done is pvp in a small arena. It seems like we just get our asses kicked every game because i'm the only one doing anything. This game just sucks for me becase I don't like being the same as everyone else.

And that's also why the pvp sucks for me, the game gets A MILLION TIMES HARDER, if there were more then like 9 classes. In DAoC you need to know ALL of the classes, and their moves, and their specs and so on, there's like 44 classes in DAoC...not 8.