Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

about guild wars

snarpersnarper Member Posts: 5
see here i got guild-w factions(fractions...lol) about 3-4 months ago. It's a blast so i felt like buying an other version of the GW serire(profesies or nightfall) so my question is should i get profesies or wait until nightfall comes out and get that one thx

Comments

• Deadaye13Deadaye13 Member Posts: 106

That's a really good question.  It all depends how much money you want to dish out.  I would suggest getting both simply because both campaigns are really good.  But if you are truly set on one or the other, wait for nightfall...factions gives you all the professions and you would only be getting prof because of the campaign...

Wait young warrior...and you will be happy

hehe

Have fun no matter what you do.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

All Your Base Are Belong To Us
    Achiever 86%
    Killer 80%
    Explorer 26%
    Socializer 6%

• Truemode2Truemode2 Member Posts: 46

i would just get profesies first then get NightFall wen its out.profesies here in the uk is going less than £10 so if i did not have profesies rite now i would go out and buy it first.

• VGJusticeVGJustice Member Posts: 640

yeah, tough call on that one. Prophecies is pretty slow and easy compared to Factions, but there's a lot more content, not to mention that it's like $30 US right now. No telling on Nightfall yet, but it'll be $50 US when it comes out.

Personally, I'd get Prophecies because it's cheaper, and Nightfall will become cheaper later on. That's what I'm thinking.

--~~--
    Play Guild Wars? Go here - http://gw.gamewikis.org/wiki/Main_Page
    And go here for the new official Guild Wars Wiki! http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Main_Page

• snarpersnarper Member Posts: 5

kk thx for all u guysgurls help so i think il buy profesies and wait till nightfall comes out and becomes cheaper...

THX A MIL!