Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who hate me, kylecameron1

13»

Comments

• kimosabekimosabe Member Posts: 516

Originally posted by kylecameron1

Havent you read any of this. I know how to ignore people better than all of you in all of mmorpg.com. But thats in real life when ignoring people is part of my life. I personally like the nickname people gave me, quiet kyle. I defend myself because that is something that everybody should do, Im defending my honor. Life will take forever anyway seeing as god hates me. See you really shouldnt judge me on what I write in the forums and compare it to real life because you dont know who I am in real life and therefore cannot judge me on how I ignore things, I can defend myself as much as I want here because people here dont usually know eachother so they can post their ideas but dont judge me when you dont know me.

I wasn't planning on replying, but after reading this, I'd say it merits a little commentary. You have no idea how much patience many of us have here, and if you want a taste, search back a few pages and look for the huge arguments about the holocaust and Islam being "fact". I can guarantee you, many people here have much more patience and tolerance than any 13 year old kid. As for your not being emo, then why make the comment that "god hates me."? I'd say God would be the last one to hate you, and if you really believe that he does, then you really are one of the emo-posers that give true emo a bad name. People shouldn't judge you solely by what you say on the forums, but here, that's the only thing you bring to the table, so it's all people have to judge you. It's human nature the file, sort, classify, and judge others, so asking people to simply not judge you is irrational; besides, many people here give enough input to be known by enough of an extent to be judged on how they really are.

I don't hate you for who you are. I hate you for who you think you are, and how whenever you say anything, it has no merit, logic, or sometimes even fact behind it. Around here, saying stuff without meaning anything or putting forth a poorly-constructed point gets others annoyed. You can say all you want to me about, "no, I'm not really emo," "well, maybe you should grow up," "see? you hate me too," or whatever, but don't expect me to reply to something that isn't worth the puny effort of typing it up.

A little constructive criticism though: use better grammar, and that may gain you a slighly larger amount of respect.

Je mettrai l'amour sur dos de moi.

• kylecameron1kylecameron1 Member Posts: 240
    These are forums trust me people use a lot worse speeling and grammar. And about the god hating me thing honestly you can come find me ask my friends call them up do whatever they will say god hates me or He has the worst luck thats possible and it seems impossible the amount of luck he has. Honsestly to get through with my life you have to have a ridiculous amount of pacience and thats what I have, just try me I even have a high tolerance for pain, somebody dorve their nail into my arm(with my consent) and they didnt stop until it she drew blood and she had long nails. It left a scar too but I didnt say stop until it drew blood. Oh and I can whip myself in the foot(it really hurt especially with the whip that I used) It didnt draw blood but thats not what I was trying to do I was just seeing if it hurt. Oh and my autistic friend that honestly doesnt feel any embarrassment towards anything he does. He walks around with me by his side doing the stupidest things but still I stick with him and that takes patience. To be sarcastic with my mom when shes yelling loud enough to break glass at me and I keep my cool and make fun of what shes saying takes guts and patience. I have all of those and a really crappy life but I still keep going for the thought of one thing and that is that when Ive finally beat out everyone that thinks I can do it when I have finally gotten up enough guts than Ill finally be happy and not have such bad luck.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

These are forums trust me people use a lot worse speeling and grammar.
    ...and do you see how well those grammar-less people are considered in a serious topic? It's all well and good if it's a lightearted thread, a joke or just goofing around, but you have never used proper grammar, even here in a serious topic.
    And about the god hating me thing honestly you can come find me ask my friends call them up do whatever they will say god hates me or He has the worst luck thats possible and it seems impossible the amount of luck he has.
    Your mentality determines your reality. I bet your life is a lot better than you think. I've had depression before, and what I was told was to keep a detailed journal of everything that happened to me, and when I felt like nothing ever went my way, I just read what had happened to me lately and I'd see that one or two bad things can offset an overall fine day. You need to stop wallowing in your own despair, and don't surround yourself with people who don't help you out. You're still a little kid, go outside, play sports, get dirty, and fall out of trees and make a fool out of yourself trying to get new friends instead of telling everyone how bad off you are.
    Honsestly to get through with my life you have to have a ridiculous amount of pacience and thats what I have, just try me
    You starting this thread is one simple sign of your impatience. Your lack of grammar is another. Just because some people pity you and you pity yourself for it, but you havn't killed yourself yet doesn't make you patient. Your life at its worst is much better than most peoples' at its best.
    I even have a high tolerance for pain, 
    A high tolerance for pain has nothing to do with patience.
    somebody dorve their nail into my arm(with my consent) and they didnt stop until it she drew blood and she had long nails. It left a scar too but I didnt say stop until it drew blood. Oh and I can whip myself in the foot(it really hurt especially with the whip that I used) It didnt draw blood but thats not what I was trying to do I was just seeing if it hurt.
    That's masochism, and it's pathetic. So you know, your arm and the top of your foot are not exactly the centers of pain receptors on your body. You want pain? Run three miles on a sprained ankle, get your kneecap knocked offcenter, get trampled by 30 competitors wearing metal spiked shoes. Give yourself heat stroke. Get dehydrated on top of muscle cramps and lack of salt and sugar in your system. Puking your guts out only burns your throat worse then. I don't care about you and your self-infliction, but I can assure you that it's not as bad as what many other people go through.
    Oh and my autistic friend that honestly doesnt feel any embarrassment towards anything he does. He walks around with me by his side doing the stupidest things but still I stick with him and that takes patience.
    Is this supposed to make me pity you? Actually I feel more sorry for him for having to put up with you and all your crap. So you think being a martyr for a person with a mental disorder makes you a saint now? Could you put up with him if he hated you? Now that would take patience.
    To be sarcastic with my mom when shes yelling loud enough to break glass at me and I keep my cool and make fun of what shes saying takes guts and patience.
    Being sarcastic to your mother makes you sound even more whiny and self-absorbed. Calling yourself brave for standing up to and rebelling from your own parents? It's just sad.
    I have all of those and a really crappy life but I still keep going for the thought of one thing and that is that when Ive finally beat out everyone that thinks I can do it when I have finally gotten up enough guts than Ill finally be happy and not have such bad luck.

I don't know what you've got to prove to everyone. It's not "The World vs. Kyle Cameron", and it's dissapointing that you see things this way. If you have to prove everyone wrong and deface everyone else, I doubt you will end up much happier, and without any person willing to give you a random break, it seems your chances of luck are also quite thin. I don't doubt you are upset with the way your life is, especially with such a confrontational attitude as yours.

Look at you. You say you've got this fabled unlimited patience, yet with one post I got under your skin so easily. Just by being on the internet, you've got a life so much better than many people that they'd consider themselves lucky at times when your patience would run out. You sound too young and immature to read philosophy, so I can't suggest any good articles that might give you some insight on true hardship, but until then I suggest you stop playing the, "Hey look at me! I'm the lightning rod of hate!" card and don't be such a martyr.

-Edit-
    Reading you own quote there, it seems to me like you are acting the fool. You havn't accomplished anything or gotten a message out to anyone by creating this thread, and you sure seem to be making a lot of ruckus for your lack of relevancy. If you want to play the wise man, say something that means something, and don't just draw attention to yourself.

Originally posted by kimosabe

These are forums trust me people use a lot worse speeling and grammar.
    ...and do you see how well those grammar-less people are considered in a serious topic? It's all well and good if it's a lightearted thread, a joke or just goofing around, but you have never used proper grammar, even here in a serious topic.
    Whoops thats why the grammarly bad post about WoW is one of the most popular WoW topics sorry I guess that means I have to take it off.
    And about the god hating me thing honestly you can come find me ask my friends call them up do whatever they will say god hates me or He has the worst luck thats possible and it seems impossible the amount of luck he has.
    Your mentality determines your reality. I bet your life is a lot better than you think. I've had depression before, and what I was told was to keep a detailed journal of everything that happened to me, and when I felt like nothing ever went my way, I just read what had happened to me lately and I'd see that one or two bad things can offset an overall fine day. You need to stop wallowing in your own despair, and don't surround yourself with people who don't help you out. You're still a little kid, go outside, play sports, get dirty, and fall out of trees and make a fool out of yourself trying to get new friends instead of telling everyone how bad off you are.
    My ass my life is better than I think, you seem to be a person who judges a person by what he writes. Im not deppressed I just have really bad time at this point, and I dont need a shrink telling me to keep a journal. 14 not that little of a kid really and I do go outside, I like paintball and martial arts, airsoft running too.

Honsestly to get through with my life you have to have a ridiculous amount of pacience and thats what I have, just try me
    You starting this thread is one simple sign of your impatience. Your lack of grammar is another. Just because some people pity you and you pity yourself for it, but you havn't killed yourself yet doesn't make you patient. Your life at its worst is much better than most peoples' at its best.
    How was it impatience, I put this here so people would stop spamming my topic for actual games and put their retarded comments here.

I even have a high tolerance for pain, 
    A high tolerance for pain has nothing to do with patience.
    And where did I say it did? Well seeing as you wont find that congratulations on making up another random comment to try to make me think Im stupid.

somebody dorve their nail into my arm(with my consent) and they didnt stop until it she drew blood and she had long nails. It left a scar too but I didnt say stop until it drew blood. Oh and I can whip myself in the foot(it really hurt especially with the whip that I used) It didnt draw blood but thats not what I was trying to do I was just seeing if it hurt.
    That's masochism, and it's pathetic. So you know, your arm and the top of your foot are not exactly the centers of pain receptors on your body. You want pain? Run three miles on a sprained ankle, get your kneecap knocked offcenter, get trampled by 30 competitors wearing metal spiked shoes. Give yourself heat stroke. Get dehydrated on top of muscle cramps and lack of salt and sugar in your system. Puking your guts out only burns your throat worse then. I don't care about you and your self-infliction, but I can assure you that it's not as bad as what many other people go through.
    Actually I ran 6 miles on a fractured foot and ran up ( ever been to Hawaii) Diamond Head which is a mountain in Hawaii, It has lots of small diamond shaped rock, its about a mile and a half uphill to the top and I ran the whole thing barefoot.

Oh and my autistic friend that honestly doesnt feel any embarrassment towards anything he does. He walks around with me by his side doing the stupidest things but still I stick with him and that takes patience.
    Is this supposed to make me pity you? Actually I feel more sorry for him for having to put up with you and all your crap. So you think being a martyr for a person with a mental disorder makes you a saint now? Could you put up with him if he hated you? Now that would take patience.
    My crap you are a complete loon trying to make up thing to make me think Im stupid. And you know I hate people that pity me because I dont want pity, I want to be alnoe without Idiots trying to butt into my buisness. No I didnt say I was a saint I said its Impossible for him to feel emarassment and standing by him as he does the stupidest things takes guts and pactience.

To be sarcastic with my mom when shes yelling loud enough to break glass at me and I keep my cool and make fun of what shes saying takes guts and patience.
    Being sarcastic to your mother makes you sound even more whiny and self-absorbed. Calling yourself brave for standing up to and rebelling from your own parents? It's just sad.
    Your a complete retard desperate for something to insult me with.

I have all of those and a really crappy life but I still keep going for the thought of one thing and that is that when Ive finally beat out everyone that thinks I can do it when I have finally gotten up enough guts than Ill finally be happy and not have such bad luck.

I don't know what you've got to prove to everyone. It's not "The World vs. Kyle Cameron", and it's dissapointing that you see things this way. If you have to prove everyone wrong and deface everyone else, I doubt you will end up much happier, and without any person willing to give you a random break, it seems your chances of luck are also quite thin. I don't doubt you are upset with the way your life is, especially with such a confrontational attitude as yours.

Look at you. You say you've got this fabled unlimited patience, yet with one post I got under your skin so easily. Just by being on the internet, you've got a life so much better than many people that they'd consider themselves lucky at times when your patience would run out. You sound too young and immature to read philosophy, so I can't suggest any good articles that might give you some insight on true hardship, but until then I suggest you stop playing the, "Hey look at me! I'm the lightning rod of hate!" card and don't be such a martyr.

-Edit-
    Reading you own quote there, it seems to me like you are acting the fool. You havn't accomplished anything or gotten a message out to anyone by creating this thread, and you sure seem to be making a lot of ruckus for your lack of relevancy. If you want to play the wise man, say something that means something, and don't just draw attention to yourself.

My interp you are a complete retard, asshole and moron. Your point of life is to make other people feel worse than you, you were desperate to find something to say about me bad. And Im flipping you off in my mind every second and when I get the chance to see you and you say anything stupid your face will be a pile of blood on the ground(only if you are as stupid then as you are now)

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

First off, where did I ever say anything about your WoW thread (one that I wouldn't bother looking at anyway)? To put it in your own words, "...seeing as you won't find that, congratulations on making up a random comment to make people think I'm stupid." You're a real load, aren't you?

Next: Of course I will judge you on what you write, since: 1. I don't know you in real life; 2. It's against human nature not to judge and categorize objects; 3. You write so much crap that I think it's not too hard to understand who you are. Still think I can't judge you? Considering how you act, (childish and impulsive) it's not that hard at all to gain any insight (ala some psych classes). "I'm not depressed, I just have a really bad time at this point..." You wanna know something? Depression is having a bad time and feeling sorry for yourself. *Cliche warning*: Denial is the first sign. Again, you prove that you have no idea what you're talking about. How about you go read up on these things before you come back and say something even more senseless.

3.: Oh yes. I see now. You made this up so you could keep your all-so-brilliant posts free of any kind of troll, instead of people saying what they dislike about you to your face so you have ammo for when you want to wallow in your self-pity. /sarcasm off. Bite the bullet you pansy and just ignore people. They'll post what they think of you no matter where you make a thread, instead of going out of their way to post it here in some obscure location. You take everything so personally and fuss over the tiniest things. Get over it.

About your pain tolerance rant, you said "...I have a rediculous amount of patience...just try me, I even have a high tolerance for pain.", which states to people who read normal English that you consider your pain threshold to be considered as part of your patience. If that's not what you meant, then at least it's another argument for the use of proper grammar. Since you must begin to swap stories about all the horrors you've miraculously lived through: Have you ever had your foot pinned into the ground when it was impaled by a carving knife? Gotten hit by the blade of a flying axe in a three car crash (longer story)? Stepped on an inch-long nail? Run into a cactus and got a faceful of spines? Your running on, essentially "sharp gravel," isn't much in compairison.

...and for your autistic friend: I never tried to say you're stupid (even though that seems to be the case). I don't pity you, not even close, and if you didn't want pity or people "butting into [your] business," then why ever make this thread [see point 3]? Anyway, if he's your friend, shouldn't you not care about his disorder, and enjoy his company rather than bear through it? I'd hate to have a friend that had to "stick through" being around me instead of ones that enjoy the company. Make both of you feel better and get some friends who don't annoy you.

In closing: So you call me a retard, asshole, and moron for making logical and constructive suggestions? The asshole part I can live with, as it seems to be warranted by your actions here, but I'm sure it's easy to say who the retard who makes irrational, impulsive, and childish claims really is. Me telling you what I think of you is far from my "point of life," if you would read back to my first reply, you'd see that you need to be shut up and kept from making outrageous statements. You can take me up on bashing my face in (as I'd love to see you try to reduce me to a bleeding pile steaming on the sidewalk)... that is, of course, if you don't freak out and go screaming and crying all over the street getting attention at the first thing I say. Come back when you actually have a point to make instead of throwing around insults.

-Edit- I'd still love to see this boundless patience you've got brewing, since you obviously haven't applied it here.

• SigneSigne Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,524
    It's just plain silly seeing five or six paragraph posts responding to
    some
    kid who likes to be make posts about himself and be the centre of
    attention.  It would be different if it were Kid Rock or some or some
    other celebrity, but
    it's just some kid.   This has GOT to be a contender for the most useless thread award ever.

Thats what I was aiming for, and it was also to get all of the idiots to post their crap about me here instead of meaningfull posts. Oh yeah I dont like atention and nothing you or anyone says can possibly change that, I made this post not about me but so people would stop posting Spam crap on legitimate posts.

Originally posted by kimosabe
    First off, where did I ever say anything about your WoW thread (one that I wouldn't bother looking at anyway)? To put it in your own words, "...seeing as you won't find that, congratulations on making up a random comment to make people think I'm stupid." You're a real load, aren't you? Next: Of course I will judge you on what you write, since: 1. I don't know you in real life; 2. It's against human nature not to judge and categorize objects; 3. You write so much crap that I think it's not too hard to understand who you are. Still think I can't judge you? Considering how you act, (childish and impulsive) it's not that hard at all to gain any insight (ala some psych classes). "I'm not depressed, I just have a really bad time at this point..." You wanna know something? Depression is having a bad time and feeling sorry for yourself. *Cliche warning*: Denial is the first sign. Again, you prove that you have no idea what you're talking about. How about you go read up on these things before you come back and say something even more senseless. 3.: Oh yes. I see now. You made this up so you could keep your all-so-brilliant posts free of any kind of troll, instead of people saying what they dislike about you to your face so you have ammo for when you want to wallow in your self-pity. /sarcasm off. Bite the bullet you pansy and just ignore people. They'll post what they think of you no matter where you make a thread, instead of going out of their way to post it here in some obscure location. You take everything so personally and fuss over the tiniest things. Get over it. About your pain tolerance rant, you said "...I have a rediculous amount of patience...just try me, I even have a high tolerance for pain.", which states to people who read normal English that you consider your pain threshold to be considered as part of your patience. If that's not what you meant, then at least it's another argument for the use of proper grammar. Since you must begin to swap stories about all the horrors you've miraculously lived through: Have you ever had your foot pinned into the ground when it was impaled by a carving knife? Gotten hit by the blade of a flying axe in a three car crash (longer story)? Stepped on an inch-long nail? Run into a cactus and got a faceful of spines? Your running on, essentially "sharp gravel," isn't much in compairison. ...and for your autistic friend: I never tried to say you're stupid (even though that seems to be the case). I don't pity you, not even close, and if you didn't want pity or people "butting into [your] business," then why ever make this thread [see point 3]? Anyway, if he's your friend, shouldn't you not care about his disorder, and enjoy his company rather than bear through it? I'd hate to have a friend that had to "stick through" being around me instead of ones that enjoy the company. Make both of you feel better and get some friends who don't annoy you. In closing: So you call me a retard, asshole, and moron for making logical and constructive suggestions? The asshole part I can live with, as it seems to be warranted by your actions here, but I'm sure it's easy to say who the retard who makes irrational, impulsive, and childish claims really is. Me telling you what I think of you is far from my "point of life," if you would read back to my first reply, you'd see that you need to be shut up and kept from making outrageous statements. You can take me up on bashing my face in (as I'd love to see you try to reduce me to a bleeding pile steaming on the sidewalk)... that is, of course, if you don't freak out and go screaming and crying all over the street getting attention at the first thing I say. Come back when you actually have a point to make instead of throwing around insults. -Edit- I'd still love to see this boundless patience you've got brewing, since you obviously haven't applied it here.
    Oh yes I have boundless pactience I really do. What you dont seem to understand is that a persons complexion of his mind is not shown in his typing so when you say I have no pacince or tolerance for pain or any of that crap you desperatly try to come up with "logical" comments which are really random tries at finding my weak spot. By the way I have one weak spot and unless you are a criminal in nature and would like to come and try to track what town Im posting from come here and take her hostage(and Im not talking about my mother or sister) just to prove that your right.
    Also I already know you are going to start up something about how that was completely random and pointless, heres a newsflash, I KNOW, Im not as stupid as you think and I realize the laws of cause and effect, or here type and reply, so go ahead because I dont care what you type to insult me, I made this because I can tolerate what people say, patience is the key and the gravel your talking about, sharp as glass and nails and there were about a million just everywhere it wasnt wimpy gravel it was sharp rocks that I ran barfoot over and you failed to say something of my 6 mile run with the fratured foot, tell me where that wasnt tolerance of pain, really, enlighten me.
    It was a 2 inch dull woodchip that jabbed into my barfoot about a half inch oh and the razor blade that I accidentally cut my self I swear I was going to bleed to death I still have a scar from it. Come on Im waiting for your Insults or "logical" comments you have tell me. Yes I really could beat your face to a pulp with my hands and youd be on the ground crying as you bled. Please tell me what you do pull out a shotgun and blow my brains over the sidewalk and say dog did it. You see never judge a book by its cover which is what your doing with everything, my tolerance for pain, my friends everything, I hate to insult reasonable people like me.
    My life''s just a short story of a lonely guy. Page after page, one slow chapter at a time. Thats you bio, Thats what my life is but my lonliness is helped by people who over the years have adapted to my quiet personality and become my friends or aquaintences. So Im sure you have had points of your life that were just as bad as what Im going through right now (if you really want to you can compare just PM me) but right now Im having a bad time and Im not saying people should pity me because of it I dont ask for pity or help I can do this all alone so If you stop trying to Insult me you can just PM me and we dont have to keep this up ( stupid thing almost made me late for school when I had to type my last reply)

::::02::

Oh yes I have boundless pactience I really do. What you dont seem to understand is that a persons complexion of his mind is not shown in his typing so when you say.
    What you don't seem to understand is that impatience doesn't require emotion. Just because you aren't angry, crying, or screaming doesn't mean you're patient. Impatience is your attitude (the words you choose) and reactions (what leads you to choose those words) to whatever gets thrown your way.
    I have no patience or tolerance for pain or any of that crap you desperatly try to come up with "logical" comments which are really random tries at finding my weak spot.
    Again with the randomness. I never said you didn't have a tolerance for pain, not that it matters at all, so I'd appreciate you not spinning stories to fit what you want to say.
    By the way I have one weak spot and unless you are a criminal in nature and would like to come and try to track what town Im posting from come here and take her hostage(and Im not talking about my mother or sister) just to prove that your right.
    To tell you the truth, I "lol'ed" at this in my chair. I don't care about your "weakness" or kidnapping anyone, and I'd rather not consider how you ever got the idea that I would do so. I do love your hypocracy though. You accuse me of randomness and then pull this out of nowhere?
    Also I already know you are going to start up something about how that was completely random and pointless, heres a newsflash, I KNOW, Im not as stupid as you think and I realize the laws of cause and effect, or here type and reply, so go ahead because I dont care what you type to insult me,
    Well I did. You happy? I never said you were stupid, so how about you please stop throwing around my "Bad Guy" hat.
    I edited out your tragic stories so that no one would have to suffer through reading them again. Plus, it's not the point. The point is patience, not pain (unless you changed it).
    "My life's just a short story of a lonely guy. Page after page, one slow chapter at a time." Thats your bio, ... so I'm sure you have had points of your life that were just as bad as what Im going through right now. ... If you stop trying to insult me you can just PM me and we dont have to keep this up. Shortened for relevance.

So if you finally realize that I also had some hard times (just like everyone else in the world) why did you tell me to shut up and that you didn't need my help when I offered it to you in my first posts? I try to give you a little insight on what I've learned through my experience, and you shove it back down my throat, but then going on and on about your all friends who help you out.

Just a little more commentary on this line in particular:

"...go ahead because I dont care what you type to insult me."

If you're so encouraging to get people to say what they think, then why do you have to try to convince people to think otherwise? If you so strongly feel the need to change peoples' opinions of you, then you shouldn't tell them your apathy of their attitude, let alone state it explicitly.
    You tell me to insult you, and in context of the post it implies that I've already been doing so. I didn't ever insult you, or fly off the handle at any one point you've made. Considering the extent of verbal (in an online sense) abuse I've put up with from you, anything I've said could hardly be considered an insult.

Now I'm done and done for good. If you can quote me word for word on an insult let me know and compare it to "retard," "loon," "moron," "stupid," and all the other names you've thrown around, because so far your last line has no credibility.

-Edit- Ok, reading back, I will admit I called you "whiny," but I'd say that pales in compairison to "asshole," "pointless/no life" and everything else you've said.

• dalegorddalegord Member Posts: 17
    little kids that post stupid posts like this need to be punched in that jaw. I hear from the worlds greatest author,Maddox that they have glass jaws.
  • dalegorddalegord Member Posts: 17
    typo i mean the jaw. not that jaw
    I think we killed him.

• SnaKeySnaKey Member Posts: 3,386

rraRatRereaattdRtRdRraeeteReraedtReatrttrtrtaedatarearreaeRrtRaeeReaeRRtRae
    draRaeRraddeetraRrrdateaRrdataerRdeRRretaerRtreatReRdtreetreertRteeteretrda
    RrerRattdeRraReerdRratrtreatttrdeatRtdaeRtdeeteradaeaaaraRdaaraaReedReRRRRd
    rtrdartrtRaRdrdrreeRRartraeRraaeertRdrRRRrrttatreeRRdtretdrRtredRtteRaaeaaR
    daRaatraReteretRtdRrtaeRdetedRRerdrtraRdRateRdarraetadataadraRtdetdrReRaaRR
    taRRddarRtedtRdraerrdtattrertaaRtrtdrartRtetrRdRtdReRRadddaddtadddredRreRRr
    RrdaRRRttartardetatdddeeaderteRttaatddaeeRaRrrReReeReeRetRRRdtarRRtRrrtttRa
    drRddeRaRteRetetaatRrRaRReRaadattRRtdRRdetddrReaareraRdatReeadtradtarRdeRrt
    RearrRdaeeardaRrrRdredteRRrdeeedarertRdereeRtdRrtdeatraaRaarRRtteRadRtRtdad[br]raeRRraaaaaddeeeRtrtraedetdtdtRRRetrertRttaRttRrtRdaaRaadderaeRdRtdeaRreeeR
    treaarRaRdetadRrteRaRtertaeeReteattaeeddtreeRadraettRttdaeReRadarerdadaaeRt

myspace.com/angryblogr
    A Work in Progress.
    Add Me
  • BoozbazBoozbaz Member Posts: 1,918

Originally posted by SnaKey
    rraRatRereaattdRtRdRraeeteReraedtReatrttrtrtaedatarearreaeRrtRaeeReaeRRtRae
    draRaeRraddeetraRrrdateaRrdataerRdeRRretaerRtreatReRdtreetreertRteeteretrda
    RrerRattdeRraReerdRratrtreatttrdeatRtdaeRtdeeteradaeaaaraRdaaraaReedReRRRRd
    rtrdartrtRaRdrdrreeRRartraeRraaeertRdrRRRrrttatreeRRdtretdrRtredRtteRaaeaaR
    daRaatraReteretRtdRrtaeRdetedRRerdrtraRdRateRdarraetadataadraRtdetdrReRaaRR
    taRRddarRtedtRdraerrdtattrertaaRtrtdrartRtetrRdRtdReRRadddaddtadddredRreRRr
    RrdaRRRttartardetatdddeeaderteRttaatddaeeRaRrrReReeReeRetRRRdtarRRtRrrtttRa
    drRddeRaRteRetetaatRrRaRReRaadattRRtdRRdetddrReaareraRdatReeadtradtarRdeRrt
    RearrRdaeeardaRrrRdredteRRrdeeedarertRdereeRtdRrtdeatraaRaarRRtteRadRtRtdad[br]raeRRraaaaaddeeeRtrtraedetdtdtRRRetrertRttaRttRrtRdaaRaadderaeRdRtdeaRreeeR
    treaarRaRdetadRrteRaRtertaeeReteattaeeddtreeRadraettRttdaeReRadarerdadaaeRt

Report?

REDART like "re-dart" or "red art" ? or is it a dylsexic insult?