Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A Kindom Reborn

ApocalypticaApocalyptica Member Posts: 491
For those of you who follow the Inu the Crone quest, you will know already ;) for those of you who did not:

enjoy :)

------------------------------------------------------
Do I ever sleep?

Comments

• ronan32ronan32 Member Posts: 1,418
    seriously man the graphics still look dated....they aint going to attract new customers with 1990's graphics.
  • WolfjunkieWolfjunkie Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 985

Originally posted by ronan32
    seriously man the graphics still look dated....they aint going to attract new customers with 1990's graphics.

You sure? Looking at that kind of graphics brings back lots of memories. I wouldn't mind playing a game like that, it's all about the community.
  • galefan2004galefan2004 Member Posts: 127

Originally posted by Wolfjunkie

Originally posted by ronan32
    You sure? Looking at that kind of graphics brings back lots of memories. I wouldn't mind playing a game like that, it's all about the community.

Its all about the game play. Unfortunately the game play in UO still sucks, so no this isn't going to bring a huge influx of new players.
  • ApocalypticaApocalyptica Member Posts: 491
    rofl gameplay has never sucked in UO, lol. Maybe you are one of those peeps that only pvp and now don#t like the changes it has had. But gameplay is the thing in UO:

Do I ever sleep?

• RinicRinic Member Posts: 715
    I've been waiting for something like this for years.

• PoemasterPoemaster Member Posts: 80

Originally posted by Apocalyptica
    rofl gameplay has never sucked in UO, lol. Maybe you are one of those peeps that only pvp and now don#t like the changes it has had. But gameplay is the thing in UO:

Yes I agree with apocalyptica completely PvP has changed that doesnt mean it sucks its different and its still very good I love the PvP system I also enjoy the Gameplay
    UO is the MMO sandbox you are dropped into the world and you are free to do as you wish I cant wait for these new graphics

• GungaDinGungaDin Member UncommonPosts: 514

You want us back?  Just make servers dedicated to the time before age of shadows and you can have us all.  Otherwise, its a waste of time making new graphics.

Just make a few servers where you start from scratch, felucca only , and damn you will again dominate.  Its that simple.

• alexandrosccalexandroscc Member Posts: 2
    Just what UO needed to bring back some of the vets!  Pre-trammel servers and this game has the lock :)

• OgrelinOgrelin Member Posts: 636

looks pretty nice, maybe I'll reopen my acc when the time comes...

• cdeepalcdeepal Member UncommonPosts: 148

Looks pretty good. But, is it still in 800x600 resolution?

If so, it wouldn't be that good. By the way, I have only played UO several years ago when it had a resolution of 800x600. Is it still like that or has the resolution of the game improved?

I am looking for a good 2D isometric game and tired of these boring 3D games. Can't any publisher make a good diablo style isometric game? please!

• Subgenius666Subgenius666 Member Posts: 55
    to me it looks like a thrid dawn all over again... 

• ApocalypticaApocalyptica Member Posts: 491

Originally posted by GungaDin

You want us back?  Just make servers dedicated to the time before age of shadows and you can have us all.  Otherwise, its a waste of time making new graphics.
    Just make a few servers where you start from scratch, felucca only , and damn you will again dominate.  Its that simple.

Well like the Devs on Stratics once said. You peeps can't even agree on exactly what time before AoS you would like a server. Some want TA2, some LBR, some want a mix of all. Maybe you should all get together and come up with one rule set for it. Otherwise there will always be people complaining why there feature is not in or why that feature is in etc. and will say make another server for this or that rule set.

Do I ever sleep?