Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KNIGHT ONLINE VS RUNESCAPE...lmfao

2»

Comments

• lopeaxlopeax Member Posts: 1
    NEWS FLASH

RUNESCAPE ABSOLUTELY SUCKS

IT IS CRAP

IT IS SO BORING, 2MOONS IS A MUCH BETTER GAME TO PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • danzor123danzor123 Member Posts: 13
    nothing compares to Khan The Ultimate Power...............great community  khan.PH

• AzureneAzurene Member Posts: 50
    Originally posted by Xeratix

! 3rd ! Knight Online: Fun at first but gets boring, and quality is for the bin

! 1s ! SIlk Road: Great quality and also the quests are acutally fun. GREAT GAME

! 2nd ! RuneScape: Good game, just worse quality than Knight Online
    Agree, not a big fan of Runescape. I have no problems with Silk Road, and as for knight i'm completely neutral on it.

F

• lightpowerlightpower Member Posts: 17
    i only have played runescape out of these two but i heard of knight online from people and stuff, and you really know what sucks? THE COMMUNITY!!! no offense but the racial of these communities suck my friend tells me  that there too many turks in this game and they ruin the game, they hack, scam and everything, and with runescape you get these chav's going around thinking they bad, and these stupid loners thinking they bad also its really annoying with these communities, they are so stupid the only thing they can do is say, YOUR MUM!! or YOUR GAY!, i'm like what the hell your mum? does is that meant to mean i know i got a mum alright? what about her i know she is beautiful and wonderful mother and all but stop reminding me, and your gay? is that meant to be offensive? big woot, i'm gay so what whats your argument?, get over with your homophobia its a large world the next person your sitting next to in the bus or what ever might be gay, and your sitting next to them what difference does it make?, and what else..noob.. they don't know how to use the word properly noob is meant to be used against a high level idiotic person, your meant to call them newbie! and when they ask you for help they start to curse you and everything what idiots if you want help ask properly and i think about it , why bot, scam and hack, ok ok i get your rubbish at the game but there is no need, botting is just for idiots they don't even think when they are doing the botting, 99% of the time the bot has a trojan or virus, scamming/hacking is just really sad the person spends ages to develop that character and items/cash and your taking it away from them, its just like mugging in the real world,h you spend ages saving up buying this and getting it mugged same thing right?, if you do this i hope the next time your out you get beaten up and mugged!

well thats now out of my system thanks!

BYE THESE GAMES SUCK TOO MANY PERVERTED IDIOTS
  • AzureneAzurene Member Posts: 50

Originally posted by lightpower

i only have played runescape out of these two but i heard of knight online from people and stuff, and you really know what sucks? THE COMMUNITY!!! no offense but the racial of these communities suck my friend tells me  that there too many turks in this game and they ruin the game, they hack, scam and everything, and with runescape you get these chav's going around thinking they bad, and these stupid loners thinking they bad also its really annoying with these communities, they are so stupid the only thing they can do is say, YOUR MUM!! or YOUR GAY!, i'm like what the hell your mum? does is that meant to mean i know i got a mum alright? what about her i know she is beautiful and wonderful mother and all but stop reminding me, and your gay? is that meant to be offensive? big woot, i'm gay so what whats your argument?, get over with your homophobia its a large world the next person your sitting next to in the bus or what ever might be gay, and your sitting next to them what difference does it make?, and what else..noob.. they don't know how to use the word properly noob is meant to be used against a high level idiotic person, your meant to call them newbie! and when they ask you for help they start to curse you and everything what idiots if you want help ask properly and i think about it , why bot, scam and hack, ok ok i get your rubbish at the game but there is no need, botting is just for idiots they don't even think when they are doing the botting, 99% of the time the bot has a trojan or virus, scamming/hacking is just really sad the person spends ages to develop that character and items/cash and your taking it away from them, its just like mugging in the real world,h you spend ages saving up buying this and getting it mugged same thing right?, if you do this i hope the next time your out you get beaten up and mugged!

and it's all second hand knowledge.......

Well maybe you should try the game, and then formulate your own opinion instead of relying on someone else's. Really though your rant sounds as if you played the game yourself  which apparently all this knowledge derives from your friend.  From what I experinced myself, I have rarely came across a hacker who was turkish playing Knight, as for Runescape I dont like it so i'll agree with you, but as for your statement about Chav's and loners, I never was quite able to figure out someone's personal style in the game so i wouldn't know.

F

• lightpowerlightpower Member Posts: 17
    Originally posted by Azurene

Originally posted by lightpower

and it's all second hand knowledge.......

Well maybe you should try the game, and then formulate your own opinion instead of relying on someone else's. Really though your rant sounds as if you played the game yourself  which apparently all this knowledge derives from your friend.  From what I experinced myself, I have rarely came across a hacker who was turkish playing Knight, as for Runescape I dont like it so i'll agree with you, but as for your statement about Chav's and loners, I never was quite able to figure out someone's personal style in the game so i wouldn't know.

i feel important someone quoted me ,  everything i said about runescape is 100% true i played it for 4 years .... gheez i must be lonely back then