Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Baraka movie

britocabritoca Member Posts: 1,484

hey peeps for those who haven't seen Baraka yet, you have to rent it, this movie is a mindblowing trip through humanity and existence. Awesome stuff, by Ron Fricke.

there's no plot, so nothing to spoil, check out some clips:

Baraka clip 1
Baraka clip 2
Baraka clip 3
Baraka clip 4
Baraka clip 5

more on Ron Fricke

-virtual tourist
want your game back?

Comments

• BoozbazBoozbaz Member Posts: 1,918
    At first I thought this was about the Mortal Combat Character: Baraka, but it's still pretty cool nonetheless! :)

• britocabritoca Member Posts: 1,484

Originally posted by Boozbaz
    At first I thought this was about the Mortal Combat Character: Baraka, but it's still pretty cool nonetheless! :)

yeah, I became more cultured about MC as I looked for these clips! ::::02::

-virtual tourist
    want your game back?

• ConverseSCConverseSC Member Posts: 572

Me too.
  • BoozbazBoozbaz Member Posts: 1,918

Originally posted by britoca

yeah, I became more cultured about MC as I looked for these clips! ::::02::

That second video was crazy! Like, I wonder if all together those guys can channel their energy to heal eachother and stuff. It looks especially cool when one side would lay down while the other side would wave their hands over. Wow, that would be so fun to participate in

• Video masterpiece!

"A society is judged by its treatment of baby chickens". - Col. Sanders

Those poor Indian people really struck a cord with me. It's really amazing, the effort we westerners will go to to shield ourselves from the truth!

• britocabritoca Member Posts: 1,484

yeah man, these are videos that just make u contemplate a lot of different things in life in unprecedented scales. I really dig this genre. If only they still made games like this nowadays...

here's some more info on more of these movies:

Spirit of Baraka

-virtual tourist
    want your game back?

• Driver8Driver8 Member Posts: 81
    All those people, and I still feel lonely.