Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Potbs websites are all pretty dead.

NOt many people posting on various POTBS websites that are out there, including the main one which i've joined today and put a couple of posts up on asking various questions.

Is the community just stalled and awaiting news of the release (which is apparently supposed to be on the 25th of august) or is the whole thing pretty quiet and not going anywhere?

GoT

Comments

• QaxlorQaxlor Member Posts: 17

Originally posted by GoT1977

NOt many people posting on various POTBS websites that are out there, including the main one which i've joined today and put a couple of posts up on asking various questions.

Is the community just stalled and awaiting news of the release (which is apparently supposed to be on the 25th of august) or is the whole thing pretty quiet and not going anywhere?

GoT

The official Flying Lab forums for PotBS seems to be fairly active.

http://www.flyinglab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=18
  • GoT1977GoT1977 Member Posts: 27

yeah i've been searching for an aussie guild to join and im guessing that since most of the people on the forums are US at the moment that they just simply weren't online before becaus they were probably all at sleep :)

i just got responses from some of the threads that i posted in and im hoping to join a clan soon.  I want to kind of get into this one properly before it comes out, and do beta hopefully if i get accepted because i think this could be the game that i've been searching hi and lo for.

hopefully.

hopefully its like sid miers pirates but with real players sailing around too, well thats what it kind of looks like.

ARrghh.

Hoist the main sale!

GoT