Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What ever happen to "The Burning Crusades?"

Wolfmaster8Wolfmaster8 Member Posts: 15
Wasnt the expansion pack for World Of Warcraft supposed to be released in june or july. What happen? When is it coming out?

Comments

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

Soon.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • RuthgarRuthgar Member Posts: 730
    Late Nov. I would guess within a few days of the second anniversary of the release of WoW.

• dragos666dragos666 Member Posts: 8
    I can't wait for it to come out... some of the new stuff in it is gonna pwn!
  • AquadorenAquadoren Member Posts: 12
    Dont wast your money on WoW expantions, Go for GW NIGHTFALL. cause wow sucks and so will its expations

• Synyster777Synyster777 Member Posts: 301

GW is a completely different game it's for people that think monthly fees are costly because they can't add or subtract and for people that only want to PvP after grinding in a boring PvE storyline and getting skills ect.

Lend a hand and break the chains of regularity you lean so closely upon

• GorukhaGorukha Member Posts: 1,441

Originally posted by Synyster777

GW is a completely different game it's for people that think monthly fees are costly because they can't add or subtract and for people that only want to PvP after grinding in a boring PvE storyline and getting skills ect.

I don't know that sounds like WoW to me, you sure GW is completely different ?

It's better be hated for who you are, than loved for who you aren't.

• dragos666dragos666 Member Posts: 8
    He has got a point.
  • EmperorZombiEmperorZombi Member Posts: 16

Originally posted by Gorukha

Originally posted by Synyster777

I don't know that sounds like WoW to me, you sure GW is completely different ?

The look and feel of the game is certainly a lot different (less cartoony, humans only playable race). It made enough of an impact on me to continue playing WOW and discarding GW despite the fact that I bought GW because it didn't have a subscription fee.

• joely69joely69 Member Posts: 1
    okay WoW is Good bu GW is better WoW is shit. the fees are kinda gay but the hole game is so shit . a least GE can get off there ass and do stuff for the people playing. okay GW dosnt let u do some stuff which WoW lets u do bu still the graffics are better and the enjoment in GW is so much higher then Wow. U Just get Ick off going around casting spells and doing lame ass quests on WoW as i would know cause i have it. But in GW there is so much more u can do and there always adding something more. okay so this is the verdict WoW is good But not as Good as the icon the superstar the legend GW. so this is my closing sentance pssy pussy pussy is good dont like pussy then your gay lol that makes perfect sence now dosn't it goodbye your comp nerds and make sure your glasses are on right before u play your nerdy games and HACk.

joely

• TigerReiTigerRei Member UncommonPosts: 141
    Ladies and gentlemen, the above post is exactly why there is such thing as natural selection.

• PocketdemonsPocketdemons Member Posts: 5
    In my opinion they both lack a lot !
    I have given them each a fair chance ... guild wars is worse and should not even be considered a mmorpg it is more like counter strike ... WoW has strong and weakpoints and one major major flaw ... its an item based game with nothing to do but farm items ... honestly its almost perfect for dumb white people and chineese gold farmers alike.  GW doesnt count cause the whole flucking game is instanced and the classes are completly screwed ... any time only 3 of the classes are wanted in groups and one of the classes can solo 10+ epic mobs there is something skewed with the structure.  Unfourtunatly no other mmo has been able to make anything that good either ... SWG was almost great but it had so many problems it wasnt even funny ... but it did give you a plethura of stuff to do.  right now im playing CoV ... it is VERY one dimensional but its not item based and I knew what I was getting into and didnt have very high hopes ... take it for what it is ! ... (that will be a reaccuring theme here)
    I played EVE for a while too it was ok had great features, but it is geared to piracy, and they tiped the scales to favor it, wich is bad business imo, and when you jump in and dont know it is piracy based and i try to do my own thing only to get fucked ... well take it how it is ! lol ... you need to have a mix to draw a larger crowd and have a diverse game.  If an MMO does not have multiple things for people to get into it cannot be a GREAT game IMO, it can succed to good, but i want to run into players and sometimes require players to do things i dont want to do or dont have time/ skill to do.  A tale in the desert is the same way its a crafting game solely ... there are a few other things to do but none if it is fun or exciting ... i want a plethura of options and things i can and more importantly CANNOT do by choice.  So why am I posting here ? ... Burning crusade, I see this as an attempt by Blizz and their parent company to cash in on a highly successful but seriously lacking game ... The state of the changes Bliz is making is in line with "we have run out of ideas" (so lets make up some bad ones) (mixxing the factions for instance) (i love parenthesis).  And now they are trying to make money off of paid server transferes ... a lot of these cases are people that should be moved for free because of proformace issues ... and now Bliz is makin' TONS of cash off guilds that have to transfer off  these servers ... and now the Expansion coming out ... screw that thing, because Bliz in the begining said they didnt want to make a expansion because players are paying for monthly content and should get it ... well monthly content turned to bi-monthly and that degraded to quarterly and now you see it is PAY for new content ... with such a backlash on the original ideal of their customer it seems now they are trying to make money before a new MMO with better tech steals half their player base.  Another poor desicion with the expansion is current players cant even enjoy the old game with out buying the Expansion.  I should still be able to enjoy/progress/play the game, granted i shouldnt be able to go to the new dungeons or what ever .. but not allowing them to proced to the new max level is a little fucked up... ok so even if i could except that (wich i dont) the people that dont buy the expansion can now no longer enjoy PvP because they will be in a 60-70 bracket ... if nothing else they should have put it 61-70 ... so everyone is not stuck having to buy the game ... now with the mentality that they want to force all players to buy the expansion that leaves me with a REAL bitter taste in my mouth and was actually the reason i quit the game even before i got to play with my new rogue talents ... but I am a paying customer and I want a little bit of respect from a game company ... they provide a service but i provide food for their plate. 

BOYCOT WOW FOR FORCING CUSTOMERS TO BUY THE EXPANSION!!