Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BORING GAME

Aka-ShadowsAka-Shadows Member Posts: 188
lol my third day i played i quite it was boring no base to it and get killed all the time just gay

The axe carries its wait worth gold for the bountys it recovers is priceless.
-SHADOWS

Soverign Malus some call me
Blood hound is what other's say.
I shall crush all opponents
Father Death, Chaos Lord Rains tyranny.
blanket of shadow, steel sword kissed by the blood of the unworthy. Foes Fall, Fields Of Red.
- Soverign Malus " Father Death" Forever Shadow Sect.

Comments

• menkadarmenkadar Member UncommonPosts: 45

No its cool, dont be silly image

http://bitblit.net/~xbox/fangpromo.zip <- 124.02 MB uses the DivX codec

Watch that ^^ it should give you an idea of whats what, and what you can do later on in the char development..

Then download the free trial and see for yourself

• NightbrotherNightbrother Member Posts: 35

Originally posted by Aka-Shadows
    lol my third day i played i quite it was boring no base to it and get killed all the time just gay

The axe carries its wait worth gold for the bountys it recovers is priceless.
    -SHADOWS

Cant you be a bit more specific about what you didn't like about it. When you say killed all the time, I suppose you mean by monsters? Well, in which MMORPG don't you get killed at first when you don't know all the critters in the game? And if you meant by players, why didn't you just keep your LawEnforcement Chip in? image
  • snozzlesnozzle Member Posts: 2
    The game is quite hard if you dont know what to do.   I happened in the betas, so the game is quite easy.  Once you know what to do the game gets much easier, and you'll know what to do so you wont die so much :)