Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Damn codemaster

MMHELMMHEL Member Posts: 313
First you have to pay to get in the beta then they give you that gay playplus shit whats next a 12 year old archlord

Comments

• DKShadowDKShadow Member Posts: 116

You dont HAVE to pay to get into beta.

Ways of getting into beta:

VIP Program - Active community members, fansite owners and guilds
    Regular beta signup - Speaks for itself
    One of many beta competitions - There have been and there are sill competitions going on that can get you into beta.
    Fileplanet subscribers - Pay for 1 month at fileplanet and enter the beta draw at fileplanet.
    Pre-orders - Pre-order the game and recieve a beta key.

I might even be missing something, but as you can see, you dont HAVE to pay anything.

• SabbatDLSabbatDL Member Posts: 1
    Yeah the pay thing is a mis-conception I think.  I am not a paying member at FP but when RFO and other betas came out I still got a key because I was a non-paying member.  Paying members just get the insane fast download server use, no waits, and the newsletters.  SO if it is same as last time you don't need to pay.

• LilithIshtarLilithIshtar Member Posts: 667

Originally posted by MMHEL
    First you have to pay to get in the beta then they give you that gay playplus shit whats next a 12 year old archlord

Eh..You don't have to pay to get into beta. The FP is ONLY iF you want to have a better chance getting in. And even then you may not get in.

Independant, Shinto, Lesbian, and Proud!

• luileinluilein Member Posts: 3
    something i learned from DnL .... never pay for a game where you are getting so few information
    when i visit the archlord-php and see that more than the half of the links aren't active yet ....
    i am warned !
  • Nicod3musNicod3mus Member UncommonPosts: 114

If you are a fileplanet PAYING member and you clicked the buttons you get a reserved spot in beta...what phase it does not say = you pay $6.95.

Pre-order = you pay.

VIP Invite - I thought one of the releases said people were testing already but I know several fansite owners and people who should be VIP's that are not in beta yet but this is the only FREE way in.

• MMHELMMHEL Member Posts: 313
    o ok