Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Really like this game

vader3256vader3256 Member Posts: 3
The game is really charming, i like the graphics, hopr it open more maps and monsters.

Comments

• GedanGedan Member Posts: 22
    We all do Vader3256, hopefully open beta will be rushed ;)
  • crosscountrycrosscountry Member UncommonPosts: 33
    It looks like it could be a good game. Hopefully, will find out soon.
  • LaronzoLaronzo Member UncommonPosts: 3

Yeah, this game is looking really good, I hope they start Beta soon.

Laronzo.

• Thekobe8Thekobe8 Member Posts: 57
    Many people are waiting for this game, hopefuly it will be as good as it sounds 

• GedanGedan Member Posts: 22
    So true, so far the hype just keeps building and building... with nothing negative to stop its ascent.
  •   sorry to break it down for ya...........there r lots of bugs in the game.......so far a figured out a few bugs....Ma Jiao lost one skill cuz of the bugs. that's y some ppl from other clans r stronger than Ma Jiao right now......especially white clans..... i hope they repair it soon. Also viet server testing will be closed on 20th of August(i heard).So all the chars will be deleted.
  • VistaanVistaan Member Posts: 7

Originally posted by CountD
      sorry to break it down for ya...........there r lots of bugs in the game.......so far a figured out a few bugs....Ma Jiao lost one skill cuz of the bugs. that's y some ppl from other clans r stronger than Ma Jiao right now......especially white clans..... i hope they repair it soon. Also viet server testing will be closed on 20th of August(i heard).So all the chars will be deleted.

As i know u r play close beta so it is not complete yet , of couse a lot of bugs but just hope it will be fix as soon as OB.And as the best i know there r no overpower clan cos every clan have nearly the same skill ( it not the same in the name and the way it look but  very familar in the damage and effect) the thing make diffirent is the weapon and ur build . there r 5 base stats and 4 way of fighting make alot of  choice for u to build

•  It is..........they r fixin some skills.......it's unfair for some clans right now....like i said....Ma Jiao is one skill shot right now.....believe it...it makes a lot differences.there r some very powerful skills in every clans but if your clan is shot of one good skill, it makes a lot differences in PvP or PK. they can kill u in a few shots even though your apponent has same lvl same buid and similar skils. i and a friend of mine have all the same basic build for our chars.......only that he kill me in a few shots cuz i don't have "a skill". there r some skills that u can't use in PK or PvP. but that's y it's still Beta test. they r gonna make it better....i hope.l